Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 11-19-2008

"Good," Alex smiled, easing his thrusts and now gently massaging her breasts. "See what happens when you're good. Thank your Master, slut," he ordered, whispering into her ear.

-------------

With a sad nod, Mai did as she was told and licked Daisy's pussy. Her mind found it disgusting and wrong, but her body wanted more and Mai continued licking and sucking the wet pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-19-2008

"Oh no, dont think those puppy yes will work!" She said as she cleaned his wound gently and wrapped the bandage around it. "There, that should take care of your leg...." She looked at his puppy eyes and sighed. "I suppose you are cute....I have a friend that might be looking for a puppy for her little girl. Now she is only six so it might be a bit rough but I think it beats the pound. I guess I can call her up in the morning. Now off with you! Shoo shoo!" she said as she gently placed him down outside the door to her room and pushed his rump a little to get him moving back to her daughters room.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mai - 11-22-2008

Daisy threw back her head and moaned. Mai may not have been experienced with girls, but the tongue pleasuring her pussy was driving her wild.

'Mai... that's so good!' Daisy cried, before spinning herself round, into the 69 position.

'Here, i'll show you how good it feels...' Daisy giggled, lowering her head to Mai's moist cunt.

The green haired girl then began licking, her tongue delving between the wet folds. She sucked on the sensitive flesh, moaning as Mai did the same to her.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-24-2008

Great, she's going to be difficult. Shadow thought looking back at her, yawning cutely, then bolting past her legs and jumping onto her bed and lying down, barking slightly, Come on, let's see what you do now. he thought.

"Th-thank you, master." Mindy whimpered, shutting her eyes tightly slightly disgusted.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-24-2008

The mother face palmed and looked at shadow, her hands on her hips. "Off! Off now! Bad dog!" She said, not wanting to get her bed dirty. She walked over and skillfully snatched him up, avoiding her leg. "Do O have to lock you in the bathroom?" She asked sounding annoyed as she walked back to her door and placed him outside it, this time ready for any attempts back in. Out of all three of the cat girls in the house, she was the most cat like, which probably explained why she did not like dogs and had better reflexes.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 11-24-2008

"Hahahahahahaha," Alex laughed as he fucked Mindy. "Good whore, see? You're learning. Now be truthful, does it feel good being fucked like a slut? Answer truthfully, I'll know if you lie, and if you do, then you'll have to be punished," he smiled, slapping her ass as he fucked her.

---------------

Mai let out a loud moan and stopped licking Daisy's cunt, now to focused on her own pleasure to do anything. "It feel so good," sh whimpered. "Please...let me go!" Mai begged.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-25-2008

Alright then, I think I have one more trick up my sleeve. Shadow thought as he turned and walked away. He snuck down towards the front door and, changing into his anthro form quietly opened the door, If I'm fast enough I should be back before the girls even wake up. he thought.

"Aah," Mindy cried from the slap, How could I possibly be enjoying this? she thought, "Y-yes, I like being fucked like a slut." She said, whimpering a bit.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 11-25-2008

"I said I know if you're lying, and you're lying!" Alex yelled and pulled out some kind of pill practically out of nowhere. He then crushed it and dropped in front of Mindy's face. "Special drug I made years before my death. Makes anybody who breathes it unable to orgasm. Th pleasure will just build, and build until you beg to cum!" He laughed, now fucking her faster and harder, with a slap here and there.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mai - 11-26-2008

'Let you go? I KNOW you don't mean that anymore.' Daisy giggled, before slurping on the older girl's cunt.

Daisy slid a couple of fingers inside Mai too, proceeding to finger fuck the girl while licking on her moist pussy.

'Why've you stopped?!' Daisy demanded, pushing her clit into Mai's face.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-27-2008

(Dont know what to post for Shadow....just waiting to see what he does I guess.)