Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-25-2011

"W-Wait! Stop!" Amanda yelled after her arms had been tied up. "I-I didnt know you meant going this far! I-I cant do this, let me go!" Amanda knew that she had not taken her medicine in too long and if she didnt get some soon she would lose all control, maybe even permanently! It was for this reason that she struggled as they tried to tie her up.

-----------

"Ahhh, it...it hurts..." Any groans as he slowly hump in and out of her. "But...its making me feel weird again...ohhh..." she moaned, slowly getting used to the size and feel of it. She was very tight and warm, her virgin depths silky smooth. Her tail flicked a little as he continued to fuck her, but slowly she began to relax and let it happen. "Ahhh...its so hot...I feel like...like Im melting..." she moaned lustfully.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-25-2011

"Mmm yes, you can show my new pet how a slut properly eats out her mistress." Katt purred softly, reaching back and rubbing Lilith's pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mr.E - 01-25-2011

Lilith moans as Katt rubs her pussy. Lilith slides her hand down Katts stomach and rubs her wet pussy, "I'll show you what I can do Mistress" Lilith said as she stands in front of Katt and got on her knees and lick her pussy.

(Forgot the aphrodisiac)

Amanda, meanwhile, was struggling in her bonds and trying hard not to pay attention to what was happening in front of her, knowing that she could lose herself to lust if she watched their little show for too long.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-25-2011

"Oh, sorry Lilly, I almost forgot something," Katt smiled as she scooted away from Lilith, pulling open a draw on the nightstand and pulling out a small jar of clear cream, "I want my pet to enjoy the show," She smiled as she opened the jar and grabbed a scoop of the cream, suddenly rubbing it over Amanda's cunt, applying more to her breasts. The cream would quickly absorb through her skin, rapidly raising her arousal beyond her control, "There we go, now you may continue," she said as she put the jar down and looked back at Lilith.

Shadow increased his pace as Anny grew more and more used to having a cock inside of her, "And it, grrr, will just keep getting better, you're my bitch now. Just like your sister, and you'll be pleasuring me for the rest of your life like a good slave."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mr.E - 01-25-2011

Lilith smiles as she went back to licking Katts pussy and playing with her clit, "You taste so sweet Katt. I wonder if the other slut taste as sweet as you" Lilith said as she licks Katts pussy and fingers her self.

"W-Wait! Katt what is that?" Amanda asked as she saw Katt pull the cream out and then begin rubbing it on her. "Katt, what is this?! Please Katt, you cant be doing this to me!" Amanda begged as she was covered in the stuff, almost instantly Amanda would suddenly go rigid and cry out as a fire started inside her body. "Katt!" she cried out, struggling twice as hard against her bindings now. "It burns!" She screamed, struggling like crazy until finally she became tired and laid against the couch to catch her breath. While she did she saw Katt and Lilith and her pussy was instantly wet, and her nipples hard. "Ahhh...K-Katt...what was...what was that..." she moans, feeling arousal start surging through her body.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-26-2011

"Just a special cream of my own concoction. It feels good doesn't it?" Katt moaned as Lilith continued licking away at her own cunt, "Mmm yes, that's good. It reacts to moisture, the wetter you get, the more it'll cause you pleasure, isn't it just wonderful?" she purred.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mr.E - 01-26-2011

Lilith continues to lick and please Katt and smile, "Oh she's gonna enjoy that. Maybe I should try some" Lilith said as she continues to please Katt and finger herself and moans.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-27-2011

"Nooo..." Amanda moaned as she tried to resist the the pleasure building in her body. Even if she hadnt been watching the two beauties infront of her fucking, she would have been hard pressed to beat the powerful cream. Her body was covered in sweat from struggling, which encased her in burning pleasure, and the wetter her aroused cunt got, the more pleasure she got, and thus the wetter she got, it was a vicious cycle. "Katt...please...let me go..." Amanda moaned and panted, She maneuvered herself so that she was on the ground and spread her knees, lifting her ass into the air, wiggling it in futile desperation. Her pussy literally dripped with her delicious juices, and her face was glazed over with lust as she drooled with desire.