Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-12-2011

Anny began to tremble and shake more, and suddenly arched her back and cried out, cumming hard into Shadow's mouth. Amy stirred from the sound but did not wake up yet, leaving little Anny heaving and panting in the aftermath of her orgasm.

---------------

Amanda purred her response and buried her tongue in the other Feline's cunt, even as Lilith walked into the house, giving the girl a perfect view of the two extremely beautiful older women pleasuring each other on the couch.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mr.E - 01-12-2011

Lilith walks into Katts house and see Katt and Amanda pleasuring each other. She blushes as she watches them, "W-What are you doing?" Lilith asked as she watches them. Even though she was surprised to see them like that she couldn't help but feel aroused.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-12-2011

Shadow pulled his head away and licked his muzzle, "There we go, felt good didn't it?" he asked as he walked up the bed a bit, nuzzling against her cheek.

Katt glanced over towards the door, smiling at Lilith, "Lilly, it's been ages." She smiled as she stood, "Oh, how rude. Lilith, this is Amanda, she's my new pet." She purred, scratching Amanda's ears.

Lilith blushes as she stares at Amanda and Katt, "I never knew you had a pet Katt" Lilith said as she continues to blush.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-12-2011

Amanda was suddenly pulled away from her lust driven work with a start and blushed incredibly hard when she realized that they were no longer alone. She said nothing as Katt introduced her and did not respond to the pet comment. Amanda quickly looked around for her clothes, hoping to find something to cover her naked body with.

---------

Anny only moaned and gasped, nuzzling back against the puppy that had just licked her into ecstasy. Her eyes flickered green again and again as she began to lick Shadow's face affectionately.

Lilith looks at Amanda and walks forward, "She looks cute where'd you get her" Lilith asked as she looks at her. She would have to ask her if she would share her.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-13-2011

"We met just recently actually, mutual aquaintance." Katt grabbed onto Amanda's tail and gave it a light tug, "Pay attention pet, we have company." she ordered. She smiled back up at Lilith, "You should've called and said you were visiting, I would've made sure I was dressed." she laughed a bit.

"Do you want to feel even better?" Shadow asked, licking her cheek a bit, "Then hop down, and get onto your hands and knees. And I'll make you feel alot better." he promised.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mr.E - 01-13-2011

Lilith smile, "What's wrong little Katt embarrassed" Lilith said teasingly. Lilith walks up to Amanda and looks at her, "Think you can share her with me?" Lilith asked with a smile. Hopefully Katt would say yes.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-14-2011

"I think that could be arranged, I've always wanted to try out a threesome, and what better way to break in my new pet?" Katt purred, pulling Amanda close up against her.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mr.E - 01-15-2011

Lilith smiles and starts to take off her clothes. After taking off her pink panties and bra she crawls on the bed and starts to massage Amandas breast, "Her breasts feel so soft" Lilith said.