Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-04-2010

"No not all of them, I'm just skilled I guess." Shadow smiled, "So, take it you trust me now?"

Katt let out a soft moan as she continued lapping at Amanda's cunt, wanting to make the girl cum, then waking up her to have her own fun as well.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-05-2010

Anny continued to hug and nuzzle Shadow, nodding as she did. "Ya! I trust the puppy!" she said happily as she began to pet his head and back, purring as she did, nuzzling him again. She was very affectionate, at least, and her cute young body and freindly nature were perfect for slave training. Amy, meanwhile, was still passed out and naked, leaned up against the wall.

-------

Amanda suddenly gripped the couch and cried out, waking herself up as she came, arching her back beautifully. Her juices gushed for a moment, and her cry of pleasure lasted a whole minute as the waves of pleasure from her orgasm wracked her body and mind. When at last she finally came back down to earth, she was panting and moaning softly in the couch, completely sexy and defenseless.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-09-2010

"Glad to hear it," Shadow licked his lips a bit, "Then I want you to follow every order I give you, is that clear pet?" he smiled.

Katt whiped her mouth off a bit, "You're certainly a squirter," she chuckled a bit as she patted Amanda's butt, "Come on sleepy head, I want to have some pleasure now." she purred.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-14-2010

"Pet? But you are my pet remember?" Anny said as she continued to pet and scratch Shadow, getting behind his ears and licking the side of his snout affectionately. "Are we going to play a game?" she asked happily.

----------

"Wha...whats going on?" Amanda moaned softly, opening her eyes and moaning again when she felt her ass being patted. "Where am I?... Katt?" she muttered as she tried to get upright, still moaning softly from her orgasm.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-18-2010

"Not anymore, from now on you're going to be my pet," Shadow smiled as he licked her back, "Don't worry, you'll love it. Now why don't you get out of those uncomfortable clothes so we can get started?"

"Good morning sexy," Katt purred, nuzzling against Amanda's cheek, "I'm sure you had a wonderful nap." she winked.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-18-2010

Anny blushed at that. "G-get out of my clothes? Is that OK?" she would ask cutely. Once Shadow assured her she would nod and crawl out of bed and take off her cute pink PJs, leaving her naked and blushing as she tried to cover herself with her hands. "Now what?" She asked, her tail curled around her leg to do her bashfulness.

--------

Amanda moaned as she was nuzzled and licked Katt's cheek. "It was sooo good." she moaned softly, wrapping her arms around the other Feline and bringing her in close for a good cuddle. "Mmm, so warm." she said softly, licking Katt's face affectionately.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-19-2010

"Now you just lay back," Shadow smiled as he stood up a bit, pushing onto Anny's chest and knocking her over onto the bed, "And enjoy yourself," he said as he pushed his muzzle between her legs, lapping quickly at her cunt.

"Glad you enjoyed it, because it's time you returned the favor my pet," Katt purred, nuzzling at Amanda's cheek before she sat up, spreading apart her legs to expose her glistening pussy, "Come on, lick your mistress's cunt."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-31-2010

Amy allowed herself to be pushed back without resistance, and cried out as she suddenly felt something warm and wet lapping at her virgin pussy. "Ahhh! That feels strange!" She cried out, reach down to cover herself a bit, though Shadow could easily get around her feeble attempts and continue his sexual assault on the young cat breed. He just had to pleasure her enough to the point that she would give herself to him.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-31-2010

"It feels good though doesn't it? I bet you like it," Shadow growled softly as ne nudged her hands away and continued lapping at her dripping cunt, sliding his tongue inside of her.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-03-2011

"Ahhh, n-not inside..." Anny moaned, arching her back cutely as his tongue dove into her virgin depths. Already her body was starting to sweat as she grasped the sheets on her bed and wiggled beneath Shadow's pleasuring tongue. "Ahhh...Im...Im losing my thoughts..." She moaned and mewed.