Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-13-2010

Shadow set Amy down against the wall, walking over towards Anny, "Wakey wakey," he whispered into her ear, grinning slightly.

Katt grinned and chuckled a bit, rubbing Amanda's ass a bit more before finding her tail-hole, starting to finger it slowly, "Let's see just how deep a sleeper you are." she smiled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-21-2010

Amy groaned softly as her naked body was set against the wall, still to tired from her first ever intense fucking to do much more. Anny groaned softly in her sleep, opening her eyes slowly and yawning cutely as she looked around. She cried out softly in surprise when she saw Shadow, having never seen his anthro form before, and nearly fell out of her bed. She pulled the bedsheets up to her nose and stared up at him with frightened eyes. "W-who are you?" she asked softly.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-21-2010

"Why, I'm your new master." Shadow smiled as he stepped to the side to reveal Amy, "I've already had my fun with your sister, and now I think it's your turn to get in on the pleasure of being an obedient slave."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-22-2010

Anny's eyes widened as she saw Amy against the wall, looking back up at Shadow with a frightened stare. "W-What did you do to her?" she asked, worried that he had hurt her dear sister. If Shadow tried to grab her, she would cry out loudly and hide under the covers, trying to avoid him as much as possible.

-------

Amanda moaned pleasantly as her ass was stroked and played with before releasing a husky groan from the sudden penetration. Still, she only stirred and moaned, never actually waking up. Her ass began to rise into the air as Katt kept fingering her, purring and moaning as she did.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-26-2010

"We simply had some fun together, trust me I didn't hurt her at all, she loved every second of it. Wouldn't you like to enjoy the same pleasure and fun along with her?" he smiled.

Katt chuckled slightly, "Very heavy I see." she grinned, moving her other hand down towards Amanda's cunt and starting to rub it along with fingering her tail-hole.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-26-2010

"I-I dont know..sh-she doesnt look OK." Anny said softly, still ready to dive under the covers if Shadow tried to pull her out of bed. "Why is she sleeping? Why is she naked?" she asked quickly. Curiosity killed the cat, as they say, and Anny needed answers before she could start trusting this stranger.

-----------

Amanda's moans only grew louder as pussy was stroked and rubbed, making her shake her ass in the air as she tried to get more attention to her pussy. Her expression was that of one in bliss as she continued to sleep and be pleasured. Her hands unconsciously gripped the couch, and her tail curled and uncurled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-28-2010

"Because it's alot more fun naked, well, most of the time at least." Shadow smiled, "I could show you, I promise you'll love it just as much as she did."

"Mmm, you are one sexy little kitten," Katt purred, even though she knew Amanda couldn't hear her. She slipped her hands away from the other feline's crotch, licking clean the one she'd been fingering her cunt with before slipping her face between her legs and lapping at her pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-29-2010

Anny still seemed unsure, her sister didnt look like she was having fun from here, since Amy was passed out against the wall, and she did not recognize Shadow, which made him a stranger, and she wasnt supposed to talk to them. "I dont know...mommy says I shouldnt talk to strangers...and...I dont like being naked in front of people." the cute little kitten said with a blush. Maybe a little...teasing would prompt her to think otherwise? Or perhaps Shadow should just pull her out of bed and show her the pleasures of a woman, it was his choice.

-----------

Amanda's cried out in her sleep, her hands now gripping the sofa even harder. Her ass was now as high as the sleeping Amanda could get it, her tail as perked up high to reveal everything. She wiggled her hips in her sleep and her pussy was slick with her love juices. She would cum soon if Katt kept going.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-01-2010

"Stranger? Oh that's right, I guess you wouldn't recgonize me would you?" Shadow smiled as he crawled onto the bed a bit, his form shrinking into his feral body as he winked at her a bit, "That better?" he asked.

Katt purred softly, thouroughly enjoying the taste of Amanda's crotch as she fingered it slightly while she lapped away at it.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-03-2010

"Puppy!" Anny said excitedly, hugging and nuzzling Shadow when he transformed. "I didnt know you could do that! Can all puppies do that?" She asked as she patted his head and cuddled him.

---------

"Ahhh...Ohhh...mo...more..." Amanda moaned in her sleep. "Fu...fuck...fuck..." she continued to mutter and moan as she panted from the licking and fingering. Katt could make her cum now, if she wanted to, or she could just pull away and little and tease her into waking up from sheer desire to have pleasure.