Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-16-2008

Anny let out a long "Awwww." And hugged Shadow, pressing his muzzle lightly against her breasts and she giggled as she petted his soft fur. then there was a commotion in the hallway and later Amy returned looking furious fallowed by a another cat girl. Cat woman to be exact. She looked like what Amy would grow up to be, a beautiful Tall Cat woman with long blond hair that reached her butt, shining purple eyes, and proud double Ds making up her prominent chest.

"Mom! Thats not fair!" Amy said angrily as she sat on her bed. "This is my house and so long as you live here its my way or the highway! You can not keep the dog and thats final." Anny looked sad to and began to beg her to reconsider, but the stern mother was unmoving on the subject. "No and thats final." She said. She then looked at Shadow and said "He can stay the night but tomorrow we take him to the pound." After more arguing they found that she simply would not allow it and ordered them both to bed.

Amy set up a bed of pillows for shadow and placed him on it next to her bed so she could sleep and went to sleep rather quickly, no surprise to Shadow, due to what he had put her through. Now he had the whole night to do what he wanted....what ould he do?

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mai - 11-17-2008

'No way! I can't let you go! That'd be no fun at all.' Daisy said while finger-fucking Mai vigorously.

Daisy pushed the older girl onto the pile of cushions, climbing on top of her.

Daisy removed the rest of her clothes, leaving both girls naked in the cushions, then climbed on top of Mai, sitting on the blonde girl's breasts, positioning her pussy at Mai's mouth.

'Okay slave, now lick me out!' She giggled, leaning back to continue pleasuring Mai's clit with one hand.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-17-2008

"AHH IT'S MINDY!" Mindy cried out as he suddenly thrust into her and slapped her ass, "It's, M-Mindy." she whimpered.

The pound? Well that certainly won't work. Shadow thought as he lifted his head. Looking around at the two girls to see they were asleep he stood up and walked silently out of the room, following the scent of the mother, Hmm, so what do I do? I could just try to get her to like me, hmm, could try dominating her like I did with her daughter, or even try to control her mind, oh but were's the fun in that. I think I got an idea. he smiled as he nudged the door open, looking up at the mother, Let's just see how much you wanna get rid of me after this. he jumped up onto her lap, curling up and falling asleep.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 11-17-2008

"Good girl," Alex smiled, rubbing her ass. "Be a good little slut and do as I say, and we'll get along together just fine," he smiled, slowing his thrusts. H then increased them again, but not too fast. He moaned as he fucked her pussy and his hands grabbed both of her large breasts. "And to think these tits are mine now!" he moaned, fucking her tight wet pussy more.

------------

"N-no!" Mai moaned loudly, the fingering making her wetter. Her body may have given up to Daisy, but her mind was fighting still. Inside her heart though, she loved it all. Being with another girl, being dominated. It was amazing.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-17-2008

The mother almost jumped out of her bed when she felt shadow jump up on the bed and quickly turned on a lamp next to her bed. She was wearing only a thing night gown and no panties since she always slept alone. "What the? The dog?" She said looking at shadow. He was cute and fluffy, but the fact of the matter was that he was a dog, and she hated dogs! "Get, Get! This aint your house, go back to my daughters room or I will take you to the mean pound!" She said kicking her feet a bit to try to get the annoying puppy off. "I hope you did not leave an dander on the bed." She said in a angry voice.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-18-2008

"Ahhhh, p-please, be a bit more gentle," Mindy whimpered as he squeezed her breasts painfully, causing them to turn a darker red.

Strike one, let's see if I can't bring you around the easy way. Shadow thought as he pretended to fall off the bed, whimpering loudly as he hit the ground, turning to show off his injured leg and licking it softly, still whimpering cutely.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 11-18-2008

"Please be more gentle, what?" Alex asked, not slowing own his thrusts or stopping himself from rubbing her two large breasts. "Please b more gentle....lover? Master? My Lord?" Alex laughed and fucked her deeper now, moaning louder and his hands rubbing her tits.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-18-2008

The mother sighed and got out of bed, gathering Shadow up gently in her arms. "Dang it, your lucky your so cute or you would be out of here in a heart beat." She shivered as she picked him up and it may have occurred to Shadow that she was actually afraid of dogs, though not so much of puppies. She took him over to the sink and placed him there, going through the a cabinet nearby and pulling out a first aid kit. "OK, I will help you out this one time, but no whining when we go to the pound tomorrow alright? I will make sure to get you to a nice one, but thats all I can do for you." She took out some anti bacterial wipes and some bandages. "OK, lets see that leg." She said as she opened one of the anti bacterial wipes and moved to grab his leg.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mai - 11-19-2008

'You know what'll happen if you refuse me!' Daisy giggled, her fingers sliding deeper and deeper into Mai's wet cunt.

'Now hurry up and lick, got it?!' She said, pushing herself even closer to Mai's face.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-19-2008

"Please, be more gentle, m-master." Mindy forced out, almost as if the words were painful to say.

Wow, she's a resistant one. Well, one more try, then we move on to the hard stuff. Shadow thought, lifting up his head and gentley licking her hand, looking up at her with sad eyes.