Digiartists' Domain Community!
Zanea's Tales 2. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Zanea's Tales 2. (/showthread.php?tid=7718)

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Obli - 05-18-2009

"Your experiment? Did you create that abomination?" asked Yasomaru in disgust.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 05-19-2009

"Abomination? I'm disgusted by the very term." The voice continued, "Why, I saved that creature from death. Heh, you've never seen such wonders before, have you?" he appeared to chuckle, "I summoned you here, today, so I could impart the ability to become miracles, yourselves. After all, you are worthy!" The hooded being from a past Mission walked from a dark corner, the hood had done a good job camouflaging whoever person was inside thanks to the poor light in the cave. "Who's going to be first?"

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 05-19-2009

"Miracles like those undead monsters you created? I think I'll pass." Shadow said, cracking his knuckles a bit.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Masquerade - 05-19-2009

"Hmm, this sounds very interesting," Vance commented suspiciously, but didn't take a single step. "Unfortunately, I sense not any reason as to become any experiment of yours." The blade of his scythe seemed to gleam dangerously, even in the pale light of the cavern.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 05-19-2009

"It's such a pity you would choose to oppose me, I'm afraid I was mistaken about your potential..." The hooded male said, appearing to be truly disappointed. "Oh well, you are only young children. Your naive nature cannot be helped." He said, a green-scaled three-fingered claw emerged from the hood, and appeared to place itself on the being's forehead. "Do not despair, however. I am not one to surrender to my ideals easily, thus I shall attempt a more convincing approach..." his voice trailed off. The claw going back inside the hood. "You ought to meet the ones who chose to become miracles of life!" he said, stepping aside and pulling a lever.

All of a sudden, the cavern shook, the ground below the Party cracked, and soon it gave out.

"Remember to greet them for me!"

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 05-20-2009

"Shit, watch out everyone, I got a feeling we're about to have company!" Shadow shouted.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 05-20-2009

After the Party had fallen through the hole, the impact had left them weary and frail, but fortunately their health had not been tampered with. Several people could be seen nearby, a man dressed in a torn garb ran towards the Party.

"P-please! You have to help us! That madman is, ah- agh!" the man grabbed his own neck, coughing, "He's trying to! He's... GAAAH!" He let out a sharp cry, before his eyes slitted and his tongue flailed out, twice the length of any normal human's. Bone-cracking started to be heard in numerous other occupants as they underwent the same process. Hands and feet turned into clawed paws, tails sprouted from their backs and their skins shedded to reveal pink-meaty-like scales. Their mouths revealing sharp fangs instead of teeth. They appeared to be incomplete drake-hybrids, since they didn't have snouts, nor wings or green scales.

"HISSS!" The Mutants growled, about to strike.

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][/][R] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][/] B
[ ][ ][K][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][J][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][U][ ][ ][ ][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[O][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

OOC: Choose a starting point! I-J rows, 4-9 columns!

Edit: Keep in mind your characters will begin the fight in Frail state!

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Masquerade - 05-20-2009

Vance gets up shakily from the ground only to be greeted by hideous mutants. "Really now? Well, if they wish to perish, who are we to keep sweet death from them?"

Vance starts at J4.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Erethzium - 05-20-2009

Vook at J8.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Obli - 05-20-2009

Well I'll start at I4.

Btw, me and Masquerade think it appropriate to form some kind of plan before we start this thing. We don't want to end up dying.