Digiartists' Domain Community!
Zanea's Tales 2. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Zanea's Tales 2. (/showthread.php?tid=7718)

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Obli - 05-01-2009

Name: Yasomaru
Job: Ninja
-Level 4
HP: 40
MP: 15
Atk: 3 (+4 with Silver Epee)
Def: 1 (+3 with Water Suit)
Int: 2
Spr: 1 (+2 with Water Suit)

Weapon: Steel Katana (Atk+2)
Armor: Water Suit (Def +3, Spr +2, Absorbs Water, Resists Ice, Weak to Lighting)
Accessory: Health Scarf (HP+5)

Abilities:
A-Ability: Ninja Skill.
+ Piercing Slash - Deals damage on chosen adjacent cell and the one behind it for 100% Atk damage. (5 MP)
++ Lighting Shuriken - Deals 150% Atk Lighting damage. (5 MP) Ranged

A-Ability: Item.
R-Ability: (None)
S-Ability: Ninja Step (Increases Movement Range by 2)
D-Ability: Raiden's Wrath (Lighting)

2 Skill Points

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Kurtz - 05-02-2009

Name: Kurtz
Level: 8
Job: Dragonknight
Weapon: Silver Blade
Armor: Bronze Armor
Accessory: Blade Essence
A- Ability: Dragon Tech

++ (Level Up!) Spirit Slicer: Attacks with 300% of total attack with added range of 1 cells. (6MP)

+Arcane Essence: Rises Atk by 2 points and Defense by 1 point for 3 turns. (4MP)

+Rising Soul: Sacrifice 2 Defense points to raise Attack by 2 for the whole battle. (5 MP).

+Call to Arms: Summons a war spirit to aid in battle. (Sacrifices 25% of Max HP and MP. Spirit's HP is the sum between the sacrificed values. Spirit's Atk is half of user's total Atk. Def and MP is 0. Spirit cannot be status ailed or healed. Disappears in three turns. Spirit appears on caster's starting point)

(NEW TECH) +Fatal Strike: Attacks with 150% of total attack and inflicts Frailty. (8MP)

A- Ability: Item
R- Ability: Counter. (Retaliates with a normal attack at each agression providing the target receiving the Counter-Attack is in an adjacent cell)
S- Ability: Breakdown (Starts dealing an additional damage of 1 when an enemy is below 50% HP)
D- Ability: Stardust Revolution (Holy)

Stats:

HP: 55
MP: 25
Atk: 8 (+3 with Silver Blade) (+1 with Blade Essence)
Def: 4 (+2 with Bronze Armor)
Int: 3
Spr: 3
Skill Point: 0

OOC: Use Skillpoints to either buy new skills, upgrade skills or by using 3SP you can get yourself an R-Ability ^^

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 05-02-2009

OOC: Sorry guys I completely forgot about Accessories. Read at the bottom of my last post, there should be a little surprise for y'all!

Oh by the way, do not forget you have 1 Item Ticket in your inventory. Trade it in, or else it will not do any good sitting there!

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Erethzium - 05-02-2009

Name: Vook
Job: White Mage
Weapon: Arcane Rod (+1 Int)
Armor: Silk Robes (Def+2, Spr+1)
Accessory: Sage's Glasses (Int+1)
A- Ability: White Magic

+Lesser Heal: Heals HP for 100% of Int. (4MP) Ranged.

++Heal: Heals HP for 200% of Int. (8MP) Ranged.

+Evocation: Restores 1/4 of Vook's Max MP.(Rounded UP) Takes two turns to cast. Can only be used once per battle. (No MP)

+Smite: Holy Damage based on Int. (6MP) Ranged.

+Cleanse: Cures all status ailments on the target except K.O. , Doom, Addle, or Venom. (10MP) Ranged.

+Chain Heal: Heals two targets within movement range of each other for 100% of Int. (6MP) Ranged.

R- Ability: R-Ability: MP Rage (After taking damage, recovers 50% of the damage dealt as MP)
S- Ability: S- Ability: Spirit Tap - Regenerates 10% of Maximum MP per turn for 5 turns after MP becomes unusable (IE, Vook has 3MP so she can't cast any spells, because the smallest cost is 4MP).
D- Ability: Mind Blast (shadow)

Stats:

HP: 50
MP: 50
Atk: 3
Def: 5
Int: 9
Spr: 6

Skill Point: 0

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Yoosei - 05-02-2009

Name: Yoosei
Job: Assassin
Weapon: Ashura (Atk+2)
Armor: Bloody Shawl (Def+2, Spr+1, HP+5)
Accessory: Decor. Shield (Def+1)

A- Ability:

+Mug: Weak attack (2 Dmg) that steals a Potion from the enemy.
Potion goes to Party Inventory. (5MP)

+First Aid: Heals 20% of Max HP (User only). (5MP)

+ Aphonia: Disables unit from being able to use any other action than Fighting for 3 turns. (4MP)

+Swarmstrike: Deals light damage (2dmg) and Poisons Target. 5MP.

+(NEW) Gale Stab: Charges one cell forward, impaling the target and dealing 200% Atk damage. (6MP)

+(NEW) Illusion: Multi-hit technique, hits target four times for 50% Atk damage. (10MP)

R- Ability: (None)
S- Ability: Cleanase (Immunity to Poison)
D– Ability: Last Breath (Neutral)

Stats:

HP: 50
MP: 25
Atk: 6 (+2 with Ashura)
Def: 3 (+2 with Bloody Shawl) (+1 with Decor. Shield )
Int: 3
Spr: 4

Skill Point: 3

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Obli - 05-03-2009

I'll take the Health Scarf!!

Hey Shadow, I was wondering if I could get a Silver Epee?

Also could I equip the Water Suit??

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 05-03-2009

Yeah Obli, so that's 8,000 for the two claymores 3,300 for the silver epee. I'll take the blade essence.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Obli - 05-04-2009

Kyosan beat you to it Shadow.

Kyosan took the Blade Essence, I took the Health Scarf and Angewomon's Lover took the Sage's Glasses. They had updated their character profile instead of saying "I'll take it!"

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 05-04-2009

lol, guys, you may all pick one of each. Doesn't matter. There can be 6 Decor. Shields for all I care! Go ahead and pick the ones you feel suits yout character. Sorry if I wasn't clear 'bout that.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Obli - 05-05-2009

So what do we do now? Are we waiting for something?? Cuz I'm ready for the next mission. mrgreen