Digiartists' Domain Community!
Zanea's Tales 2. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Zanea's Tales 2. (/showthread.php?tid=7718)

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 04-29-2009

OOC: Well, no sense in waiting for Shadow lol- my bad, forgot I had zombified him. <_<

When a value is decimal, just watch its first digit (e.g: 0.5, the 5), if the number is 0 or lower than 5, then round it down. If the number is 5 (Like in your case), or higher, then round it up. So technically, you need to edit your post and add 1 HP lol.

IC:

Vook made an invalid movement, cell was already occupied. Vook's target is out of range, Smite misses.

Cuth takes 26dmg! HP: 28/90.

[?][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][?] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][B][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][C][S][C][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] F
[/][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][/] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][U][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][A][ ][K][C] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][V][ ][Y][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

Enemy Phase.

Shadow moves to G5 and uses Lion's Roar on Vance! (20dmg) MP: 5/20. Status: Zombie. (2 turns left)

Beau moves to E5.

Cuth moves to H8 and attacks Yasomaru! (16dmg)

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][C][B][C][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] F
[/][ ][ ][ ][S][ ][ ][ ][/] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][U][C][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][A][ ][K][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][V][ ][Y][ ] J

Player Phase 12!

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Yoosei - 04-29-2009

Yoosei moves to I9

Yoosei waits.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Kurtz - 04-29-2009

Kurtz uses D-Blow Stardust Revolution on Cuth! (22DMG, Holy!)

With his last action decided, the dragonknight faced Cuth once more. Knowing this was probably going to be one of his final attacks, he crouched slightly and clenched his fists. "STARDUST...." In moments, white spirits started to circle around him, speeding up rapidly before bursting a wave of energy out around him. The spirits formed a set of ethereal wings behind him, as he charged forward- spiralling forward before sending a single, gigantic slice through the Wolf. "...REVOLUTION!"

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Masquerade - 04-30-2009

Vance unfortunately takes 16 Dmg.

HP: 19/35

Vance falls to his knees. "Damn, and here I thought I was gonna get out of this without a scratch." He stands back up quickly.

Vance moves to H5.

"I know it's not your fault," he says to Shadow, "but I really, really want to kill you now, but we don't really have time for that now, do we?"

Vance uses a Holy Water on Shadow.

"Next turn, I'm unleashing Astra again," Vance continues talking to Shadow. "But it would do us well if you went ahead and demolished this thing if you could. However, if you can't, I'm sure we can pull it off together."

Vance recovers MP.

MP: 25/45

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Obli - 04-30-2009

Yasomaru took 15 dmg.

But before he could react he saw Kurtz become surrounded by ethereal energy and strike at the monster with it. But before they could rejoice, Yasomaru realized that the monster still wasn't down.

"Damn!"

He raised his sword to the sky and yelled, "Raiden, god of lightning, give me strength!" A bolt of lightning tore through the sky and struck his sword. After it was all over, it was clearly visible that his weapon had changed. It was now dull yellow in color and crackled with the energy of lightning stored inside.

"Raiden's Wrath!!" (D-Ability)

Yasomaru slashed at the beast and unleashed the energy contained in the sword toward the monster.

Yasomaru deals 8 damage to Cuth!

OOC: Wow, 8 dmg. Damn, I'm weak. lol

HP: 8/25
MP: 2/10

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 04-30-2009

Shadow shook his head a bit, "Apologies, now let's show this dragon who's boss."

Shadow moves to F5 Shadow and uses King of beasts on Beau (60 DMG)

Shadow's MP 0/20

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Erethzium - 04-30-2009

Vook moves to I7.

Vook waits.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 05-01-2009

Cuth takes 30dmg! Cuth K.O.!!

Beau takes 50dmg! Beau K.O.!!

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][C][B][C][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][S][ ][ ][ ][ ] F
[/][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][/] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][A][ ][U][C][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][V][K][Y] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J

Mission Complete!

Mission Report:

Time: 12/12. A

Tactics: D. This was one wild battle, and it could have been over in much less time than it ended, if at least one person would have accompained Shadow when he requested it. 5 Vs. 1 is overrated and unneeded, not to mention inefficient. Beau would have gone down in two turns only, and some of you wasted turns while you could have backed your leader up. You guys need coordination, and to think as a team! It all ended well at least, but you should never forget that if you want to survive a tough battle, you should concentrate on working on strategy, badly.

Items: 4+. D

Special Event: 0/2. -

Total Rank: C.

Mission Reward: 9000z! 1 Sacred Water! Got 1 Item Ticket from Beau! Got 5 Yellow Gems from Erk! Got a Wolven Hide (Def+3, Spr+2, for Shadow and Kurtz only) from Cuth!

Party EXP Reward:

Kurtz:

Slaying: Sweet!!
Tactics: Average.
Team-Work: Good.
Level Up: ...........................................YES! TWO LEVELS UP!! HP+5! MP+5! Atk+2! Def+1! Spr+1! Gets 2 Skill Points!

Shadow:

Slaying: Great!
Team-Work: Average.
Level Up: .........................................YES! TWO LEVELS UP!! HP+5! MP+5! Atk+2! Def+1! Spr+1! Gets 2 Skill Points!

Vance:

Slaying: Good.
Tactics: Low.
Level Up: .........................................YES! TWO LEVELS UP!! HP+5! MP+5! Atk+1! Int+1! Spr+1! Gets 2 Skill Points!

Vook:

Slaying: Average.
Level Up: .........................................YES! TWO LEVELS UP!! HP+10! MP+5! Atk+1! Def+1! Int+1! Spr+1! Gets 2 Skill Points!

Yoosei:

Tactics: Good.
Level Up: ..............................YES! HP+5! MP+5! Atk+1! Def+1! Spr+1! Gets 2 Skill Points!

Yasomaru:

Team-Work: Average.
Level Up: .........................................YES! THREE LEVELS UP! HP+10! MP+5! Atk+1! Def+1! Int+1! Spr+1! Gets 3 Skill Points!

OOC: Whew, that was long.

IC:

Current Inventory:

Zeny: 19,700

--Item--

Chest Key (Opens 1 Treasure Chest): 0

Potion (Restores 10HP): 6

Hi Potion (Restores 20HP) : 4

Antidote (Nullifies any kind of Poison/Venom): 2

Holy Water (Takes care of Zombification. Deals damage to the Undead): 5

Elixir of Youth (Cures Frailty): 0

Sacred Water (Revives downed unit with 1/2 HP): 1

Red Gem (Strange red glowing gem. Can be sold for 100z): 0

Yellow Gem (Strange yellow glowing gem. Can be sold for 500z): 5

Blue Gem (Strange blue glowing gem. Can be sold for 1000z): 0

Item Ticket (Unlocks new stuff in the market!): 1

--Equipment--

Bronze Katana (+2 Atk. For Kurtz, Raze and Soma only): 1

Silver Blade (+3 Atk. For Kurtz, Raze and Soma only): 1

Death Claws (Atk+4, Int+1, Dark. For Shadow only): 1

Leather Clothes (+1 Def. For Everyone): 1

Silver Armor (+3 Def. For Shadow, Soma, Raze and Kurtz only): 2

Water Suit (NEW!) (For Everyone, Def +3, Spr +2, Absorbs Water, Resists Ice, Weak to Lighting)

Wolven Hide (NEW!) (Def+3, Spr+2, for Shadow and Kurtz only)

--KEY--

Stained Erick's Pendant (Special!): 1

--------------

Waiting outside the castle was the always-present merchant, emulating to casually starting to open his store, "Ah! What a coincidence! You guys just came across my newest joint! I call it Macabre Inquiries & Commodities. What can I do for you?"

Market Opens:

Potion: 200z ea. (Restores 10HP)

Six-Pack: 1,000z ea. (Pack of 6 Potions!)

Hi-Potion: 700z ea. (Restores 20HP)

Sacred Water: 1,000 ea. (Revives downed unit with 1/2 HP)

Antidote: 300z ea. (Cures any kind of Poison/Venom)

Holy Water: 700z ea. (Takes care of Zombification. Deals damage to the Undead)

Elixir of Youth (NEW!): 1000z ea. (Cures Frailty)

Item Ticket: 50,000z ea. (Unlocks new items in store!)

Chest Key: 2,000z ea. (Unlocks any kind of Treasure Chest. One use.)

Silver Blade: 2,500z ea. (+3 Atk. For Kurtz, Yasomaru and Soma only)

Claymore (NEW!): 4,000z ea. (+5 Atk. For Kurtz and Soma only)

Magic Tome: 4,000z ea. (Int+2, Boosts Heal or Damage value of spells by 10%. For Vook and Vance only)

Clarity Staff (NEW!): 4,500z ea. (Int+4. For Vook and Vance only)

Silver Epee: 3,300z ea. (+4 Atk. For Yoosei and Yasomaru only)

Steel Armor: 2,000z ea. (+3 Def. For Shadow, Soma and Kurtz only)

Scale Armor (NEW!): 3,000z ea. (+4 Def. +1 Spr. For Shadow, Soma and Kurtz only)

Focus Armor: 6,000z ea. (+1 Atk. +3 Def. For Shadow, Soma and Kurtz only)

Silver Robes: 1,500z ea. (+2 Def, +1 Spr. For Vance, Yoosei, Vook and Yasomaru only)

Magic Robes (NEW!): 2,500z ea. (+3 Def, +2 Spr. For Vance, Yoosei, Vook and Yasomaru only)

"Gonna buy something?"

Edit: "You all have been regular customers! So I'm going to give you all the chance to pick up an accessory for each, heh heh! Oh, only one per head though! Don't worry, these are on the house!"

Health Scarf (HP+5)
Magic Sarong (MP+5)
Blade Essence (Atk+1)
Decor. Shield (Def+1)
Sage's Glasses (Int+1)
Spirit Amulet (Spr+1)

"Choose which one you want to pick!"

OOC: Post your new stats everybody! Spend SP too if you will! Sorry if this post was kinda half-assed, I'll make up later, now I'm slightly pressured with time.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 05-01-2009

OOC: New stats:

LV8, Shadow (Fighter),

Name: Shadow
Job: Fighter
Weapon: Death Claws (Atk+4 Int+1)
Armor: Focus Armor (Atk+1, Def+3)
Accessory: Blade Essence (Atk+1)
A-Ability: Death Tech

+Lion's roar: Deals damage based on range. (3 Cells: 100%. 2 Cells: 150%. 3 Cells: 300%) (5 MP)
Ranged.

+King of Beasts: Boosted attack. Deals 300% normal damage. (5 MP)

+Blazing Knuckle: Damage all enemies surrounding user with his normal Attack, but with the Fire element. 5MP.

+Yang Power: Doubles Attack at the cost of reducing Defense to 1. (No MP, self only)

+Yin Power: Doubles Defense at the cost of reducing Attack to 1. (No MP, self only)

A-Ability: Item
R-Ability: None
S-Ability: Fighting spirit: Adds +3 ATK when barehanded.
D-Ability: Divine 64 strikes (Non-elemental)

Stats

HP: 55
MP: 25
Atk: 13
Def: 7
Int: 4
Spr: 3

Skill Point: 4

IC:

"Alright, let's pick up a couple claymores for Soma and Kurtz, who else wants anything?"

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Masquerade - 05-01-2009

Well, here's my new stats at the moment...

Vance, Lv. 7

Name: Vance
Job: Black Mage
Weapon: Standard Scythe
Armor: Silver Robes
Accessory: Magic Sarong
A-Ability: Death Tech:

+Dark: Attack enemy with the power of darkness. Inflicts 1.0 times Int Dark damage. 5 MP. Ranged.

+Gravity: Attacks the enemy with the crushing power of gravity. Deals damage equal to 1/8 of the enemy's current HP. 10 MP. Ranged.

+Silence: Inflicts the Silence status on one enemy. 5 MP. Ranged.

+Astra: Warps the fabric of time in order to severely damage an enemy. Does damage equal to the current Player Phase multiplied by 3. 15 MP. Ranged.

+Darkra: Concentrates the power of darkness to deal more damage. Inflicts 2.0 times Int Dark damage. 10 MP. Ranged.

*NEW* +Mindflare: Sharpens the mind through intense focus and observations of the surroundings. Increases Intelligence by 40% for 3 turns. 5 MP. Self Only.

A-Ability: Item
R-Ability: None
S-Ability: Spirit Flow- Regenerates 20% Max MP for five turns when MP reaches an unusable amount.
D-Ability: Astral Calamity (Neutral)

Stats:

HP: 40
MP: 50 (+5 from Magic Sarong)
Atk: 2 (+1 from Standard Scythe)
Def: 2 (+2 from Silver Robes)
Int: 6 (+1 from Standard Scythe)
Spr: 4 (+1 from Silver Robes)
Skill Point(s): 1