Digiartists' Domain Community!
Zanea's Tales 2. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Zanea's Tales 2. (/showthread.php?tid=7718)

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Kurtz - 01-07-2009

"In case of a dragon, that's why I would suggest to the other one. Dragons are much more stronger then first thought, and we might not be well prepared if it truly is one." The dragonknight spoke calmly, resting himself against the wall on the side. "Of course, it's only a suggestion."

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 01-07-2009

"Yeah but dragons are also notoriously big hoarders. One would undoubtedly be in the possession of some amazing treasures." Shadow thought, "Question is, would the rewards outweight the risk?"

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - MagusKnight - 01-08-2009

"The treasures of killing is one best of all, imagine how much stronger we would become should we slay a DRAGON." he said dragon with major emphasis, and smirks again after saying it as if not able to believe it yet.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Masquerade - 02-05-2009

Vance, Lv. 5

Name: Vance
Job: Black Mage
Weapon: Standard Scythe
Armor: Silver Robes
Accessory: None
A-Ability: Death Tech:

+Dark: Attack enemy with the power of darkness. Inflicts 1.0 times Int Dark damage. (5 MP) Ranged.

+Gravity: Attacks the enemy with the crushing power of gravity. Deals damage equal to 1/8 of the enemy's current HP. 10 MP. Ranged.

+Silence: Inflicts the Silence status on one enemy. 5 MP. Ranged.

+Astra: Warps the fabric of time in order to severely damage an enemy. Does damage equal to the current Player Phase multiplied by 3. 15 MP. Ranged.

+Darkra: Attack Enemy with the power of darkness. Inflicts 2.0 times Int Dark damage. (10 MP) Ranged.

A-Ability: Item
R-Ability: None
S-Ability: Spirit Tap- Restores 10% of max MP for 5 turns when current MP reaches an unusable amount.
D-Ability: Astral Calamity (Neutral)

Stats:

HP: 35
MP: 45
Atk: 1 (+1 from Standard Scythe)
Def: 2 (+2 from Silver Robes)
Int: 5 (+1 from Standard Scythe)
Def: 3 (+1 from Silver Robes)
Skill Point(s): 1

Vance materializes from out of the shadows. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long. My situation is still not stable, but I think I've got things under enough control that I can manage to contribute to the team's victory."

"As for the decision for the next quest, I don't think experience or treasure will matter if we're all dead. Face it: a dragon is too much for us right now. One of the keys to being a successful warrior is knowing one's limitations. Thus, I say that we go and find the Fairy. I hope you all take my words to heart."

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - MagusKnight - 03-08-2009

"Fairies are strong in magic, who knows what kind of prowess they could unleash upon us. Only two of us are able to defend against such magic...you...and the *he forces it out* priest...and besides you'll do just as well against a dragon as a fariy. The only issue is we need our leader to really pull through, we need tact to kill a behemoth."

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 04-09-2009

OOC: Okay guys, I need you all to decide what the next mission's gonna be already! Since Shadow's the leader, I'll wait for your PM when you've all decided. Also, give a warm welcome to our newest Player, Obli.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - MagusKnight - 04-09-2009

OOC: C'MON SHADOW! THE DRAGON! THE DRAGON!

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 04-09-2009

OOC: Well guess we're taking on the dragon, no big I hear they're big wimps.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Obli - 04-10-2009

Name: Yasomaru

Job: Ninja

Stats:
-Level 1
HP: 25
MP: 10
Atk: 2 (+2 with Steel Katana)
Def: 0 (+1 with Leather Vest)
Int: 1
Spr: 0

Equipment:
Weapon: Steel Katana (Atk+2)
Armor: Leather Vest (Def+1)
Accessory: (None)

Abilities:

A-Ability: Ninja Skill.
+ Piercing Slash - Deals damage on chosen adjacent cell and the one behind it for 100% Atk damage. (5 MP)
+ Lighting Shuriken - Deals 100% Atk Lighting damage. (4 MP) Ranged

A-Ability: Item.
R-Ability: (None)
S-Ability: Ninja Step (Increases Movement Range by 2)
D-Ability: Raiden's Wrath (Lighting)

Yasomaru appears in a puff of smoke. "May my abilities become of use to you. Let us slay this foul beast."

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 04-10-2009

A curse, a malifice, is the result of many dark and forbidden arts mixed together, an offspring of the dreadful arts of some wicked mage. Could this be linked with the Ghast the Party had seen before? It was time to investigate!

Upon reaching the Castle Ruins in the mountains from the viscinity, the doors opened, almost by their own will, to greet the party. Inside, it was time to explore!

[?][ ][ ][ ][B][ ][ ][ ][?] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][E][ ][ ][ ][C][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][/][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][C][C][C][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] F
[/][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][/] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

OOC: Alright! Here we go again guys! This is officially Standby Mode! Choose your starting points in any number within J-I rows.

Additionally, make sure to check the last Inventory Update, to see what you can Equip before you start the Mission!

Finally, Leader, you must choose the difficulty of this Mission, will it be Easy or Hard?