Digiartists' Domain Community!
Zanea's Tales 2. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Zanea's Tales 2. (/showthread.php?tid=7718)

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 11-02-2008

Shadow moves to E-8.

Shadow waits.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Erethzium - 11-02-2008

OOC: I simply added the damage on.

NOTE!!! the HP chart I PM'd to everyone had the HP values from BEFORE DMX's last post.

IC:

Vook takes 7DMG

Vook's HP: 14/25

Vook moves to H8.

Vook waits.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Masquerade - 11-02-2008

Vance moves to I1.

Vance casts Dark on I3.

MP: 5/30

Vance makes his way very slowly to the civilians while taking on any monsters that happen to come near. He sights and targets a hideous zombie and fires away some more magic. 'The onslaught never ceases.'

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Soma Cruz - 11-02-2008

Soma moves to E5.

Soma attack Thief (9Dmg).

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Kurtz - 11-02-2008

Kurtz moves to H5.

Turn End.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - MagusKnight - 11-02-2008

Rellia has 25/30 hp left
Rellia waits.
Rellia Attacks Uger for a K.O. (5 dmg)
*Rellia knocks the very weary monster on its back and slams on his stomach, then decapitates it quickly with her sword, watching as the blood spills*
"GET THE THIEF!"

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 11-02-2008

OOC:

Magus, you didn't take damage again. You don't expect me to tell you what you have to do each post, right? This is the last time I inform you.

The 25 HP left was for the post before the one you made now, you paid no attention. Two enemies attacked you, and you paid no attention either. Let me explain it:

You don't have 25 HP left, you HAD 25 HP left, but in this turn you were attacked yet again, thus you have to take damage accordingly, and write your remaining HP accordingly as well.

You were attacked by Redu for 5 damage and Uger for 5 damage as well, which hits you only for 4 for each individual aggression because of your 1 Defense Point. This makes a total of 8 raw damage dealt to your character, which means you need to substract said raw damage (Eight, 8) to your latest remaining HP (Which was 25). So, after simple maths, you get this:

Twenty-Five Hit Points (25 HP) minus (-) Eight Raw Damage Points (8dmg) equals (=) Seventeen Hit Points left (17 HP left).

Simple Math: 25 - 8 = 17.

17 is Rellia's remaining HP. And 8 is the damage Rellia took. Do you see why? If yes, I'm glad, and I hope now you can start taking damage on your own and applying HP changes to your own character, on your own as well. If not, then I'm sad to say maybe the RPG is a bit complicated for you to understand or play, I'll never ask you to leave, but if you really can't feat to do these simple things even after this explanation, and after seeing all your other partners in the game doing it, then I really suggest you save me time and take a break, learn how to play, and then re-join.

IC:

Thief takes 8dmg! Thief runs away and drops his loot everywhere!

Uger takes 4dmg! Uger K.O.!!

Vance's Spell hits an empty Cell...

[ ][ ][ ][S][C][ ][J][ ][?] A
[ ][ ][ ][S][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][B][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][O][B][B][S][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][B][ ][ ][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][Y][ ][K][V][ ] H
[A][R][ ][R][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

Soma's Attack returns to normal.

Enemy Phase.

Redu moves to I3 and attacks Rellia! (5dmg) Redu takes damage from the Poison! (4dmg) HP: 7/30.

Yoosei moves to H6 and attacks Kurtz! (5dmg) Yoosei's Zombification ends!

Stern attacks Sara! (3dmg)

[ ][ ][ ][S][C][ ][J][ ][?] A
[ ][ ][ ][S][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][B][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][O][B][B][S][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][B][ ][ ][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][Y][K][V][ ] H
[A][R][R][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

Neutral Phase.

Sara takes 2dmg! HP: 9/15.

Pass.

Player Phase 5!

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 11-02-2008

Shadow moves to E-6, picks up bag.

Shadow waits.

"Soma, that civilian needs our help, Yoosei, Kurtz, Vook, you three handle the stuff that thief dropped!" he shouted, more worried about the fate of the civilian but also realizing they'd probably need the items that had been dropped.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Masquerade - 11-02-2008

Vance moves to H1.

Vance casts Dark on I3. 6 Dmg.

MP: 0/30

S-Ability Spirit Tap activates.

Spirit Tap restores MP.

MP: 3/30

Vance could feel the last spell drain the remains of his magic. "Urggh...I don't know if I can keep this up." In order to continue, Vance draws upon the strength of his own spirit to get more magical power.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Soma Cruz - 11-02-2008

"Roger!" Soma said at Shadow "Leave it to me"

Soma moves to C5.

Soma waits.