Digiartists' Domain Community!
Zanea's Tales 2. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Traditional RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Zanea's Tales 2. (/showthread.php?tid=7718)

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Masquerade - 10-31-2008

Vance casts Dark on I3.

MP: 15/30

Vance stared down the Bomb in front of him. "I don't like you attacking my friends." Mustering some more magic, Vance cast his second Dark spell. "Everyone! Don't forget about Stern! He's moving towards the civilians!"

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 10-31-2008

Shadow takes 1dmg! HP: 29/30

Shadow attacks F-8 (Erick) (6DMG)

"Sorry about this, I know it's not your fault!" Shadow shouted dug his knuckles into Erick's face, feeling as the bone underneath it cracked and split.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 11-01-2008

OOC: Okay, people, here's the deal: (IMPORTANT, READ!)

If you screw up with something big (Such as forgetting key information in your posts) I'll notify you personally by PM or say it here, in case you make small mistakes (Such as forgetting MP, HP modifications or you did boo boo calculations with damage taking/dealing or you're visually screwing up with the posting format) or dumb mistakes (double posting, for instance) and I have no means to contact you quick, I'll simply designate the changes, give them to Kurtz (Who's the Moderator of this Pad, for those who haven't noticed yet) and he will edit your posts with the fixed changes.

If you have any complaint or feel like this is unfair, don't complain to Kurtz, send me PMs and we'll talk about it personally.

Now, Shadow, you are forgetting to put your damage next to your attack.

The default format for normal attacking is this:

"[Character] attacks [Target]! [(Damage)]"

So in your case it should have been:

"Shadow attacks Erick! (6dmg)"

Note that I'm not asking you to copy and paste what I say, but you cannot forget to put your character's name, you cannot forget the target's name and you can not forget the damage value. I want to be able to do quick posts, and that's why I ask to use that format.

Additionally, you ignored Erick's attack. If you're wondering, even if you do the maths and the damage is negative or zero, you are obligued to take at least 1 damage as a "scratch".

Format for taking damage:

"[Character] takes [(Damage, which is the diference between the attacker's total Atk and your total Def)]! [Remaining HP, which is your last remaining HP minus the damage value of the last attack]."

Again, in your case:

"Shadow takes 1dmg! HP: 34/35."

Again, you needn't follow my example in the same exact way, but your character's name, the damage you took and the remaining HP can not be missing from your post when you are Attacked.

Please revise your post.

Also, Yoosei is excused from posting for three turns, so don't wait for her to post since I'll be using her char until her Zombification ends, she's killed or someone cures her.

IC:

Barry takes 7dmg! Barry K.O.!!

Irene takes 11dmg! HP: 3/20. Status: Silence (1 turn left)

Erick takes 5dmg! HP: 5/15.

[ ][ ][ ][S][C][ ][J][ ][?] A
[ ][S][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][T][ ][ ][ ][ ][E][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][O][S][ ] G
[ ][U][ ][R][Y][ ][ ][K][ ] H
[ ][R][I][ ][V][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][A][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9

Soma's War Cry has 2 turns left.

Enemy Phase.

Uren attacks Rellia! (3dmg)

Irene attacks Rellia! (4dmg)

Erick attacks Shadow! (1dmg)

Redu moves to I4 and uses Virus (Poisons target) on Vook! MP: 0/15. Redu takes damage from the Poison! (4dmg) HP: 15/30.

OOC:

Note:

Poison: Saps 1/8 Max HP per turn. Durates 3 turns. On Monsters or Neutral units it doesn't wear off. Get rid of it by using an Antidote, Spell or a Panacea.

IC:

Yoosei uses Mug on Vook! (2dmg) MP: 5/10. Status: Zombie (2 turns left)

Party looses 1 Potion!

Potions left: 3.

Stern moves to B4 and attacks Sara! (3dmg)

Thief moves to F5. (3 turns until he escapes!)

[ ][ ][ ][S][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][T][ ][ ][E][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][O][S][ ] G
[ ][U][ ][ ][Y][ ][ ][K][ ] H
[ ][R][I][R][V][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][A][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J

Neutral Phase.

Sara takes 2dmg! HP: 13/15.

"Eeeeek! Heeeelp!"

Pass.

Player Phase 3!

OOC:

IMPORTANT! READ!

Guys, really. Start paying more attention to your posts, it seems like a few of you don't really want to spend an extra minute to check if what you posted is right.

Don't take this as a scolding, but rather as an advice. I don't feel all too good to bug Kurtz each time I have to correct something, but c'mon, the guy with load-a-work is me, and I'm the one that has to take between 10-20 minutes each post to see everything's fine, and even I make silly mistakes, but come on, is there anywhere I wasn't clear with the gaming system? Did I screw up even before we started the game? If you have it in your head, then say it, unless you complain, the RPG gets better NILL, nothing, zero, nada.

And if you have any ideas or suggestions, don't blurt them out here like a rabid monkey, use PMs.

LASTLY, if you have any doubts about any corrections you may have received OR you need to make any questions, PM me as well, I want all of you to enjoy, but there are rules, and we all have to follow them!

Thanks for the time.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Kurtz - 11-01-2008

Kurtz moves to H7

Turn End

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Shadowknight - 11-01-2008

Shadow takes 1dmg HP: 33/35

Shadow attacks F-8 (Erick) (6DMG)

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Erethzium - 11-01-2008

Vook moves to I7. Vook waits.

3DMG from Poision (Result was 3.1 when dividing 25 by 8, just rounded down.)

Vook's HP: 21/25

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - MagusKnight - 11-01-2008

OOC: That was so pointed towards me :D
Rellia Waits.
Rellia attacks Uger for 5 damage.
*Rellia sweeps up the ground with her blade and uppercuts Uger, then continues to run at him as he's on the ground for the final volley*
"Well we lost the thief...YOU MUST DIE IN EXCHANGE!"

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Masquerade - 11-01-2008

Vance moves to J1.

Vance casts Dark on I3.

MP: 10/30

Vance felt overwhelmed by the amount of enemies he found himself, Rellia, and Vook were surrounded by. Intent on ending the Bomb's life once and for all, he distances himself from it and casts what was hopefully the last Dark spell he would have to waste on Irene. 'I will save those civilians, no matter what it takes,' he thinks to himself.

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - Soma Cruz - 11-02-2008

Soma moves to G5 and attacks Thief! (9dmg)

RE: Zanea's Tales 2. - DragonMasterX - 11-02-2008

OOC: No it wasn't, Magus, it was pointed towards everybody I've PM'd/IM'd or told them here so far about screwups. Stop acting like an attention haggler, you're being more irritating than you should be. If you want to continue this conversation, don't put anymore OOCs, just send PMs. Thanks in advance.

Also, AWL, you forgot to write the 1dmg taken from Yoosei's Mug. And the Poison is fine, thanks!

Furthermore, Magus, you ignored damage taking again. You need to react to the enemies' actions. Please, stop being so vague, and please, start paying more attention. By the way, if you're lazy to do the math, she's got 25 HP left. Revise your post please.

IC:

Erick takes 5dmg! Erick K.O.!!

Uger takes 4dmg! HP: 2/15.

Irene takes 6dmg! Irene K.O.!!

Thief takes 8dmg! HP: 2/10.

[ ][ ][ ][ ][T][ ][ ][ ][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][O][ ][ ][S][ ] G
[ ][U][ ][ ][Y][ ][K][ ][ ] H
[ ][R][ ][R][ ][ ][V][ ][ ] I
[A][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J

Soma's WarCry has 1 turn left.

Enemy Phase.

Redu moves to I3 and attacks Rellia! (5dmg) Redu takes damage from the Poison! (4dmg) HP: 11/30.

Uren uses Goblin Punch on Rellia! (5dmg)

Yoosei moves to I6 and attacks Vook! (5dmg) Status: Zombie. (1 turn left)

Thief moves to E6.

Stern attacks Sara! (3dmg)

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][T][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][O][ ][ ][S][ ] G
[ ][U][ ][ ][Y][ ][K][ ][ ] H
[ ][R][ ][R][ ][ ][V][ ][ ] I
[A][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J