Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 10-07-2008

Aww, even death is cute!

Hey! Mar's got a Swallow! Awesome! I the way you designed his armor! ^ ^ And Linvar looks ready to cast magic with a dagger!

I swear, whenever I look at a sex scene you draw, I can't decide whether to say "OOH, Hot!" or "Awwwwww!" mrgreen

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DarkChibimon - 10-07-2008

How can I say this...Tigerlily, you have the best art that I have ever seen. I like every picture that you have done.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 10-07-2008

(10-07-2008, 07:00 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: YAY! Mastermune <3 <3 <3 Man, now I'll finally be able to let people know what a Swallow is! Thanks Lily!

Also, why is your rapier so short? I thought fencing weapons were a bit uhm... longer?

Wow, and I still wonder about your inner muscles, damn girl! You're flexible! >3
Lol you mean the oar.

Sorry maybe I could make the sword longer?

I'm a lion what ya expect? ;D

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Ghostiemon - 10-07-2008

Wow, youre artwork looks amazing :D. Your Gabumon reminds me of the one in digi-comedy.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 10-07-2008

*Blushes red and paws at you.* Mind if we work on a trade or something Lily? >>;; *Hides behind my tail shyly and blushes more*

Your art is getting better and better by the way very nice pictures.

Oh if you want to look at my artwork and what not >> look here...

www.furaffinity.net/user/lonelygabu

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 10-10-2008

(10-07-2008, 04:54 PM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: *Blushes red and paws at you.* Mind if we work on a trade or something Lily? >>;; *Hides behind my tail shyly and blushes more*

Your art is getting better and better by the way very nice pictures.

Oh if you want to look at my artwork and what not >> look here...

www.furaffinity.net/user/lonelygabu
To all who compliment me: THank you I'm glad you enjoy my artwork. xD

To Lord Patamon or any PataxGato fans: Please don't take offense to this I was bored.
And the veemon's face looked weird i agree, it was late last night and I kindna rushed into it. and I'm sorry for anyone I haven't done their requests I'll get it done during the weekends or so.
[Image: Fun.jpg]

Just a sketch of me with my new hairdo! Alot more better, and it's currently what my hair looks like! For now, xD; And more kisses, a humanxhuman kiss is hard but if I'm doing with a dragonx_____ kiss it's alot easier since they have big mouths >:D
[Image: SketchofMeandMarandmekisscopy.jpg]

My new clothing design! I didn't get to coloring yet so don't rush me :x
[Image: Tigerlilyrenewed.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Yoosei - 10-10-2008

aww I love that drawing where Gatomon is so close to Wizardmon *-* mostly because I love that pairing x3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 10-10-2008

Bwahaha, I love Patamon's reaction to seeing Gatomon with Wizardmon. :D

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 10-10-2008

Oh noes! Lopmon/Terriermon incest! xD

Great batch of work as usual :3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 10-10-2008

Must- not- SQWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!