Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 05-21-2009

Say, it wasn't any argument. A conflict between oppinions is merely a debate, it just heated up because I got defencive, that's all. The issue's been taken care of though, long story short: Like I said, I have my oppinion, others can have theirs, as long as they don't push theirs onto mine, and I won't do the same.

Finally, and to give this a close, assuming and openly talking about others' situation without their consent is not something worthwhile to be doing. I'd appreciate that you took your side-comments about Lily and I to a private discussion.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Altima - 05-22-2009

(05-21-2009, 03:01 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I'd appreciate that you took your side-comments about Lily and I to a private discussion.

or better yet, not have them at all. Honestly, I hate it when someone talks negatively about me behind my back. I'd rather they say it in my face, because at least then, I am not acknowledging them as a coward, but that's just me. Sorry for throwing my opinion out there, when you're trying to close up a few things, but it was just that perfect time, Y'know?

to keep on topic, yay! new arts! like your coupling Art, Lily. everytime you draw couples, you make them look cute! (except you and Mar... you just make it look hot! O_O;;)

and I'd say painting is not your forte, but it is a pretty good piece, nonetheless. I'd like to see you improve, and maybe someday paint amazing scenery!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Light - 05-23-2009

Wow... WOW!!! Can I said something else? (I'm trying to find something better >.<) You're pretty good! After a hour or two, reading and checking everything in here, I'm in complet amazement! x3 I love your drawing style, and how you detailing your pics! That's pretty amazing! >.<

Ymerej: I wanna take it home! ~jumping in place~ xD

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 05-27-2009

Two images warning these two contains mature images, the lower bottom contains (macro)

[Image: CrescemonandFlamedramon.jpg]

[Image: TigerlilyandMarriedress-1.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MagusKnight - 05-27-2009

Did that penis make a 90 degree angle!? Shocked

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 05-27-2009

(05-27-2009, 03:20 AM)Blademage Wrote: Did that penis make a 90 degree angle!? Shocked

He's a dragon god, he can defy the laws of physics.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Altima - 05-27-2009

yay for prehensile penises!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-27-2009

I wish MY penis was longer than my arm! XD

AHEM- Did I say that out loud? I MEANT to say- AWESOME!! You colored it!

And CRESCE/FLAMEY!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Masquerade - 05-27-2009

I think Albert Einstein would have a heart attack~! =3 Defying the laws of physics like that. :no: Bad Mar!! ^^

Ooooh, and I L-O-V-E the Crescemon/Flamedramon pic~!! XD Great job, tigerlily!!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 05-27-2009

Let's see. Hmm... She's practically sitting on it, but the shaft wants to 'stand up', so to speak! That's a good explanation ;3