Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 05-20-2009

Quote:All you care about is a muscle bound female lioness being more like leomon.

lol, no. All I care about is never having to see such thing.

Quote:And why does it matter to you that female has to be more into muscles I mean if you don't like the idea of a female muscled leomon then go with the flow of a leomon with a flexible but still have a strength of a actual male self.

Never said I'd like them to be more into muscles. All I said was that, in my own oppinion, seeing a female Leomon would imply it being muscle-bound due to the anatomical structure of an original male version like seen in the series. If you, however, choose to draw a slender lion girl using Leomon's unique wardrobe, then that would make said character a cosplayer by natural standard.

Besides, why is it such a big deal if I don't consider a slender lion girl with pants a F-Leomon?

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 05-20-2009

(05-20-2009, 06:45 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: lol, no. All I care about is never having to see such thing.
Well since when do you care about the anatomy that much than to base things you think don't exist? I mean seriously theres male burgermons and female burgermons. And there's angemon and angewomon. So what's your point? Why are relying the physics of what the exact same point rather than the opposite?

Quote:Never said I'd like them to be more into muscles. All I said was that, in my own oppinion, seeing a female Leomon would imply it being muscle-bound due to the anatomical structure of an original male version like seen in the series. If you, however, choose to draw a slender lion girl using Leomon's unique wardrobe, then that would make said character a cosplayer by natural standard.

Besides, why is it such a big deal if I don't consider a slender lion girl with pants a F-Leomon?
Well that's YOUR opinion, there's no facts there's a leomon that leomon would still retain a muscular psyique as if it were female. I generally think a female leomon would still retain a strength of a male but don't have too much of a muscles. I seen through pictures that a beastly girl would not retain a males physique in any other way besides some do in reality. I don't think it would be a cosplay an either way wither you like it or not.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 05-20-2009

Now you two cut it out before I get out my Problem Stick!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Elsin - 05-20-2009

But it's so heartwarming to watch them squabble! Just like a married couple, only also fans with much free time!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-20-2009

*sniff* I wish I had an extremely talented girlfriend OR an extremely sexy boyfriend to misunderstand with. Not that I'm into boys, or girls for that matter, I'm more of an "everything else in-between" sorta guy!

I would like to change the topic to the original one: Lileh's artistic talent that I ALSO do not have!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MagusKnight - 05-21-2009

They *are* like a married couple, it's hilarious!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Elsin - 05-21-2009

I love you guys. *audience awws in the background, and are promptly told to shutup over breaking the fourth wall*

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MagusKnight - 05-21-2009

There is no fourth wall on forums...
Anyways, go puffball! Go and protect the ones you looooove!:D

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 05-21-2009

Alright, enough, we're starting to get off-topic here.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Elsin - 05-21-2009

*nods at the request and lunges at the big downer who's trying to spoil the chatter, fear the wrath of full body tackle* Li'l Kamikaze!