Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 05-18-2009

Now you see, this is a very viable method of explaining what would have happened "if digimon had been an adult show". Lily would be the main artist, because she dedicates herself to resalting the male's physique, catchy, yet subtle to the common eye. Hence why our everyday cute Veemon is now a mini-Mar ;D

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 05-18-2009

Awesome, but Vee's lips seem like they're huge XD

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 05-19-2009

(05-17-2009, 03:41 PM)Elsin Wrote: No.. I mean. I've seen the Crescemon on DFRP.

I am Doronmon. *stretches out and flops over, spinning crystals*

.. Awww. Kyoot! Romantic.

Ohhhhh sorry I'm quite busy with other artworks for a moment!

(05-18-2009, 05:00 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Awwww! That *is* romantic! :3

Yesh better than CoronamonxLunamon I mean their colors clash too much! D:

(05-18-2009, 11:07 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Really romantic, I should have asked something like that when you did that drawing of Patamon and Gatomon for me ^^

I love the coloring too ^^
Like I said I'm busy with other artworks.

(05-18-2009, 11:15 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Now you see, this is a very viable method of explaining what would have happened "if digimon had been an adult show". Lily would be the main artist, because she dedicates herself to resalting the male's physique, catchy, yet subtle to the common eye. Hence why our everyday cute Veemon is now a mini-Mar ;D
Nu uh D; it's a different Veemon hence if I were to draw you I would've draw you as a Veemon with a female leomon of me xD

(05-18-2009, 01:10 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: Awesome, but Vee's lips seem like they're huge XD
What are you talking about? Veemon's lips are always huge. >_>; see! And he's pluckering up with Lunamon. So what. XD
[Image: veemon.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 05-19-2009

Eww, female Leomon sounds like a steroid-filled-up chick. Why can't you be a Lunamon instead? She's cute.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-19-2009

Its got lots of emotion! I love it!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Guilmon and a shotgun - 05-19-2009

Rule 63'd Leomon can be hot DMX, just give her less muscles and more juggles.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Masquerade - 05-19-2009

Dost thou really require more praise, tigerlily? ;) Another excellent pic!! XD I forgot to mention how I simply adore both Lunamon and Crescemon!! X3 Great work! ^^

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Kurtz - 05-19-2009

Quote:Rule 63'd Leomon can be hot DMX, just give her less muscles and more juggles.

Can someone say, "Rawr, tiger?" XD

But yeah, female Leomon with more slender then muscle is hawt. Don't deny it.

And as usual, some brilliant fine pieces of art Lily :3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 05-19-2009

To me, if it's not a muscle-bound anthropomorph lion(ess), then it is anything but a Leomon. They may wear the same clothes and/or accessories, but then it turns into cosplay rather than being the digimon itself :0

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 05-20-2009

(05-19-2009, 10:39 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: To me, if it's not a muscle-bound anthropomorph lion(ess), then it is anything but a Leomon. They may wear the same clothes and/or accessories, but then it turns into cosplay rather than being the digimon itself :0
Sheesh your no fun. All you care about is a muscle bound female lioness being more like leomon.
:s I mean seriously nothing has to be exactly like it. Like Gatomon without her ring, or Agumon with armbands on his arms. And why does it matter to you that female has to be more into muscles I mean if you don't like the idea of a female muscled leomon then go with the flow of a leomon with a flexible but still have a strength of a actual male self. I mean I seen beast women who are not as muscular and can still just be hot and strong as their male exterior.