Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-21-2009

H-HOLY SCHNET!! I just have to say... gee gosh golly wowza- wow, wow, WOW!! The detail and beauty of that scene in the field with Kaze and Linvar, and Kaze in armor, they're... wowww... If I could draw like that, I'd definitely pass my art exam! Haha!

DornoTek and Lax are obviously hiding something big inside their pants! XD

Your Golden dragon is gorgeous, gee, hehe, nice to meet you Flora! ^ ^

The Macro pics and the NC-18 ones are quite hot as well. Seriously TL, well done! x10!!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 04-21-2009

(04-21-2009, 02:07 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Wow, that's a huge update! And hey, what's so macro about the second two? All I see is me enjoying what gawd gave you in the second one, and ditto for Eth on your cowgirl on the third one!

Say, you're a hawt giantess, you make the world look 'puny' ;3
Awww your sweet

(04-21-2009, 02:37 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: H-HOLY SCHNET!! I just have to say... gee gosh golly wowza- wow, wow, WOW!! The detail and beauty of that scene in the field with Kaze and Linvar, and Kaze in armor, they're... wowww... If I could draw like that, I'd definitely pass my art exam! Haha!

DornoTek and Lax are obviously hiding something big inside their pants! XD

Your Golden dragon is gorgeous, gee, hehe, nice to meet you Flora! ^ ^

The Macro pics and the NC-18 ones are quite hot as well. Seriously TL, well done! x10!!

Lol thanks! I still got more coming up!

Felic a fire/water dragon the youngest son of Linvar and Kaze's, he's also bi. xP trying to drawn him more of a gothic like. :x
[Image: Felic.jpg]

Roark, the tallest of the family and second strongest, 5th oldest son. His element is Earth/dark.
[Image: Roark.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 04-21-2009

Ereth: Eeehehe...*smirks* Gotta love boob-grabbing my favorite cowgirl!

Uber awesomeness :D

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 04-21-2009

Very cute as always. ^^

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Masquerade - 04-21-2009

I still can't get over how astonishing your artwork is! XD It's fantastic!! I must say I envy your magnificent artistic talent. =3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 04-21-2009

*Looks to the newest pics* *Puts self to think for a while*

*Three years later* Linvar's a bunny alright. A natural, everyday bunny!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Lonely Werewolf - 04-21-2009

Can't say much, afraid I'll spoiling you. j/k, j/k Your artwork is totally awesome. Keep up the good work! XD

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-21-2009

Wow! Kids already!? XD And so big! Wowww, did she lay eggs, or... I refuse to spoil the moment too much! XD

They look awesome, I love their design. Guck. Me and my weakness for loincloths. I love em on gals AND guys! XD

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 04-21-2009

(04-21-2009, 07:15 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Wow! Kids already!? XD And so big! Wowww, did she lay eggs, or... I refuse to spoil the moment too much! XD

They look awesome, I love their design. Guck. Me and my weakness for loincloths. I love em on gals AND guys! XD

She had triplets twice. The first giving birth of them was a normal human process. The second time she gave birth, she was in her dragon form when she and Kaze planned on having kids again and she did in fact laid 3 eggs after three months of labor before taking off her dragon ring and turning back to her normal self.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 04-24-2009

I wonder how many babies Quizzal could have?