Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 03-05-2009

(03-04-2009, 02:41 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: Oooh, I LIKE! :D Mar, the hyperphallic, horny dragon, as usual! xD

AND that's what he is ;D

(03-05-2009, 02:57 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: Damn girl I never knew you'd lactate all over the stage. And the audience.

Last time I ever bring you two to a show and tell.

Mar forced me, I don't really want us to be shown in public audience but he insisted D:.
(03-05-2009, 10:17 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I never really expected her to lactate all over! But I so had to squeeze those two.

And the new one is just MURR! I'm gonna end up bathing you- er, us, if your chest EVEN triest to poke outta that dress! >:3

Uh huh...*kisses your lips* I still love you my horny dragon~<3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 03-05-2009

Quote:Mar forced me, I don't really want us to be shown in public audience but he insisted D:.

LIES! You misundestood what I said when I said 'audience'. I meant everyone here, not a literal audience from a show drawn in the same pic >:

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 03-05-2009

(03-05-2009, 10:34 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote:
Quote:Mar forced me, I don't really want us to be shown in public audience but he insisted D:.

LIES! You misundestood what I said when I said 'audience'. I meant everyone here, not a literal audience from a show drawn in the same pic >:

SORRY! XD

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 03-06-2009

Hey, no trouble at all. It's still a smexy picture >;3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 03-06-2009

Sorry one update which is Ereth's request. :3 and btw the Demonic Cow girl IS pressing her breast against him and Ereth is....peeking his hand under her skirt. xD

[Image: DemonicCowgirlandEreth.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 03-06-2009

Awesome!! :D

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Crimson Fox - 03-06-2009

Oh, a cow girl, very nice and smexy. Lucky Ereth! XP

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 03-06-2009

This calls for a chest off! Lily vs. Her demonic side. Somebody bring the rulers! I'll be the judge, tactil of course.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 03-10-2009

Anyways since it's been a while since I did digimon, here's the full colored version of Renamon, Lopmon, and Gatomon.

[Image: RenamonLopmonandGatomoncopy.jpg]

Mar's request again.

[Image: TigerlilyandLinvar.jpg]

Oh and another gift art for Ereth

[Image: ErethandDemoniccowgirlfun.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 03-10-2009

Now that's what I call a CHEST OFF!

Cow X Dragon, or should I say XXX? Aside the lame joke from my part, that pic with Phallic Blue's not bad at all! So that's how milking a cowgirl would be!