Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 02-24-2009

HOLY BUST LORD- *Heart stops*

*Loud sharp noise* BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Dot: We're losing him! WE NEED SHOCK THERAPY ASAP! *Grabs two large cords from the wall* This should do it! *Prepares to use the elctrifying shock on DMX's chest but he's not there* Huh? *Blinks* Brother?

DMX: *Snuggling against Lily's cleavage* I LOVE IT!!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 02-24-2009

(02-24-2009, 06:19 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: HOLY BUST LORD- *Heart stops*

*Loud sharp noise* BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Dot: We're losing him! WE NEED SHOCK THERAPY ASAP! *Grabs two large cords from the wall* This should do it! *Prepares to use the elctrifying shock on DMX's chest but he's not there* Huh? *Blinks* Brother?

DMX: *Snuggling against Lily's cleavage* I LOVE IT!!
Awww thank you...*blushes*

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 02-24-2009

(02-24-2009, 06:08 AM)Rax Wrote: XD you two draggies are always fighting! I should join the fray!

Altima: *lifts all three of you easily, though, due to his size, compared to the others, he's possibly holding them in the weirdest places* yeah... If I can lift a 2 ton rgeat-sword with ease.. I'm sure I can lift up 3 gigantic dragons:P

Actually, as far as dragons go I'm not very tall at all. eye twitching

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-24-2009

Wooooww, Lileh, the way you draw muscular physiques leveled up! Mar's quite the stud as usual-

AND YOU'RE CUTER THAN EVER!! XD

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Gol22 - 02-24-2009

Still great as ever. Well done!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Guilmon and a shotgun - 03-01-2009

Wow those boobies are huge! are they natural or did you inject then with water? :P

Just kidding, love the art TL keep it up!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Altima - 03-02-2009

(02-24-2009, 07:06 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote:
(02-24-2009, 06:08 AM)Rax Wrote: XD you two draggies are always fighting! I should join the fray!

Altima: *lifts all three of you easily, though, due to his size, compared to the others, he's possibly holding them in the weirdest places* yeah... If I can lift a 2 ton rgeat-sword with ease.. I'm sure I can lift up 3 gigantic dragons:P

Well, compared to me, you guys are tall... *is a 5'8" tall dragon, and you guys are at LEAST 7' tall, right?*

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 03-02-2009

(02-24-2009, 07:47 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Wooooww, Lileh, the way you draw muscular physiques leveled up! Mar's quite the stud as usual-

AND YOU'RE CUTER THAN EVER!! XD
Awww thanks... xD

(02-24-2009, 10:41 AM)Gol22 Wrote: Still great as ever. Well done!
Thanks as well

(03-01-2009, 06:26 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Wow those boobies are huge! are they natural or did you inject then with water? :P

Just kidding, love the art TL keep it up!
Um Marrie*cough* boost them.

(03-02-2009, 02:22 PM)Rax Wrote:
(02-24-2009, 07:06 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote:

Well, compared to me, you guys are tall... *is a 5'8" tall dragon, and you guys are at LEAST 7' tall, right?*

Marrie's 10 feet tall. While the rest of the guys are 7-10 feet to my guess.

Anyways two updates!

Ray's request on Garion
[Image: Gariongryphon.jpg]

and colored version of Kaze smooching Linvar
[Image: KazesmoochingLinvar-1.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 03-02-2009

Garion is so freakin' awesome. Totally under-drawn character. :(

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Gol22 - 03-02-2009

Niiice, still very neat and colorful! Well... the second picture is colorful, yes.