Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 02-18-2009

(02-18-2009, 05:30 AM)tigerlily Wrote: YAY preview of the babies(well little kids XD) The upper part, is Shiroi and Faytin's children(however Lilith is really Faytin's and Kaze's child and she lives with Linvar's place because she is...a trouble maker around Ryu and causes a mess XD; so she needed a discipline from Linvar and slightly from Kaze)

Linvar and Kaze they have triplets!(whoa that's alot of babies O.o; well atleast it wasn't 5 babies...) anyways, the oldest of the triplets is Nethai, Kuu, and Crystal. Crystal is a sweetie who favorite color is black and orange(also has orange hair), Nethai is a arogant child, and Kuu has a rather...odd personality. XD
[Image: Babies.jpg]

That settles it, you absolutely must do the pic of mine and that witch's baby then. Cool

Also Crystal is so cute I'd want to kidnap her to my place and feed her nothing but sugar.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 02-19-2009

(02-18-2009, 10:12 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote:
(02-18-2009, 08:46 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(02-18-2009, 05:35 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: Boobs! *nuzzles* XD

Gahhhhh! No! *wacks you with a newspaper*

Newspaper can't stop Phallic Blue! *grins*
Oh yea!?!? We'll see about that!.........

Damn...I don't know your weakness...

(02-18-2009, 02:11 PM)Crimson Fox Wrote: *stares and drools* Nice, very nice! The drawing is good too.
Lol thanks, just no touchy.

(02-18-2009, 05:13 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote:
(02-18-2009, 05:30 AM)tigerlily Wrote: YAY preview of the babies(well little kids XD) The upper part, is Shiroi and Faytin's children(however Lilith is really Faytin's and Kaze's child and she lives with Linvar's place because she is...a trouble maker around Ryu and causes a mess XD; so she needed a discipline from Linvar and slightly from Kaze)

Linvar and Kaze they have triplets!(whoa that's alot of babies O.o; well atleast it wasn't 5 babies...) anyways, the oldest of the triplets is Nethai, Kuu, and Crystal. Crystal is a sweetie who favorite color is black and orange(also has orange hair), Nethai is a arogant child, and Kuu has a rather...odd personality. XD
[Image: Babies.jpg]

That settles it, you absolutely must do the pic of mine and that witch's baby then. Cool

Also Crystal is so cute I'd want to kidnap her to my place and feed her nothing but sugar.
Ray's first then yours.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 02-21-2009

I'm very sorry for double posting but new updates.

Demonic Cow girl Revised
http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk281/EmberingLight/Private%20Artwork/?action=view¤t=DemonicCowgirlrevised.jpg

Lilith and Crystal in their teens
[Image: LilithandCrystal.jpg]

Annnddd Kaze giving Linvar smoochies xD
[Image: KazesmoochingLinvar.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Lost - 02-24-2009

Is all very cute stuff, Tiger. I should really get started on my own artwork.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 02-24-2009

Who's that thin dragon boy? Bet I could bench press his bones and get Linvar to stroke me easily ;3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 02-24-2009

Ereth: *gropes the cowgirl* Boobies!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 02-24-2009

(02-24-2009, 03:22 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Who's that thin dragon boy? Bet I could bench press his bones and get Linvar to stroke me easily ;3

I bet I could lift all of you while you'd be holding him. Lone Ranger

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 02-24-2009

And I'd still get Linvar to stroke me ;3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Altima - 02-24-2009

XD you two draggies are always fighting! I should join the fray!

Altima: *lifts all three of you easily, though, due to his size, compared to the others, he's possibly holding them in the weirdest places* yeah... If I can lift a 2 ton rgeat-sword with ease.. I'm sure I can lift up 3 gigantic dragons:P

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 02-24-2009

(02-24-2009, 02:46 AM)Lost Requiem Wrote: Is all very cute stuff, Tiger. I should really get started on my own artwork.
Yea you should! XD

(02-24-2009, 03:22 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Who's that thin dragon boy? Bet I could bench press his bones and get Linvar to stroke me easily ;3
It's Kaze, the windragon(or the ever popular sexy Ranshiin xD from legendz) Lmao your such a stud as always. ;D
(02-24-2009, 05:34 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: Ereth: *gropes the cowgirl* Boobies!
Lol The color version is up!

(02-24-2009, 05:37 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote:

I bet I could lift all of you while you'd be holding him. Lone Ranger
O rly?

Okay color version

[Image: DemonicCowgirlrevisedcopy.jpg]

aaaaaaannnnddd Mar and me(bikini)
[Image: MarrieandbakiniTigerlily.jpg]