Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Bee - 09-30-2008

Wow. Risori is just....wow.

I'm speechless.

...she's....beautiful....

*drooling*

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Lord Patamon - 09-30-2008

Again, great job, Risori came out really good, you have a really good style, so unique ^^

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 10-02-2008

HUGE update! :D

This is done by paint and drawing tablet kindna fun to do x3
[Image: Gaomon.png]

Jailen is listening her mp3, also note that two of her faerie wings are always completely different since she changes them alot and the two of her wings don't look the same as she likes being unique. She's also a snow leopard faerie summoner xD;;; and Lax's sister of course although even though they are different species she is a adopted sister :P
[Image: Jailen-1.jpg]

Lax sitting on a chair :x
[Image: Laxonachair.jpg]

My berserker in Shinning Soul 2 kindna fun but frustrating to get the cards >_>; plus werewolf berserkers can kick monsters ass! >D
[Image: Zachs.jpg]

Gift art for Lonely Wolf :3
[Image: LaxandMitsuki.jpg]

Requests
For Ryan
[Image: SamuraiswordForRyan.jpg]

For Yoosei and Kurtz
[Image: ForYooseiandKurtz.jpg]

For Lord R
[Image: ForLordR.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 10-02-2008

Hahaha! Zachs reminds me of that guy from the Shining series! Volg I think! Awesome work as usual!

And Yay Lax! XD Lookin' good even when sitting on a chair, doing nothing!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 10-02-2008

Kurtz has a lizard-toad-like expression! Funny! >:O Makes me remember of the dragon the false DragonMaster uses in Lunar 1, haha, but he looks pretty nice to complain anyways!

omg, you play Shining Soul 2, 2? lol. Blue & White Dragonute ftw. Although I hate only being able to uses axes.

(10-02-2008, 02:06 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Hahaha! Zachs reminds me of that guy from the Shining series! Volg I think! Awesome work as usual!

And Yay Lax! XD Lookin' good even when sitting on a chair, doing nothing!
Yesh yesh, your talking about Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon. xD and no the werewolf's name is actually Zylo. Good character<3

(10-02-2008, 02:48 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Kurtz has a lizard-toad-like expression! Funny! >:O Makes me remember of the dragon the false DragonMaster uses in Lunar 1, haha, but he looks pretty nice to complain anyways!

omg, you play Shining Soul 2, 2? lol. Blue & White Dragonute ftw. Although I hate only being able to uses axes.
Um, he can uses maces but I doubt you don't like to use maces. It's okay but I like the armor of an dragonute and the counter attack >:D fire mwhahahaa. However; my berserker can regenerate alot faster >;3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 10-02-2008

Uh, well, maces are useless imho. I'd rather uses axes, it's charge attacks eats mobs up ;D

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 10-02-2008

Always something new, and hm this gives me an idea. Rawr...Thanks you guys lol. You have awesome work lily but No Gabumon :P *laughs and blushes*

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Lonely Werewolf - 10-02-2008

Thank you very very much for the gift art! I don't know how to repay your kindness. XD Lax and Mitsuki looks a perfect couple. :P

(10-02-2008, 06:53 AM)Lonely Werewolf Wrote: Thank you very very much for the gift art! I don't know how to repay your kindness. XD Lax and Mitsuki looks a perfect couple. :P
It's no problem unless you don't mind another art trade xD lol.
(10-02-2008, 06:00 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Always something new, and hm this gives me an idea. Rawr...Thanks you guys lol. You have awesome work lily but No Gabumon :P *laughs and blushes*
Lol well I'll draw you a gabumon but you should atleast request me before saying stuff like this. xD
(10-02-2008, 05:57 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Uh, well, maces are useless imho. I'd rather uses axes, it's charge attacks eats mobs up ;D
I know, I used a blue*or red I forgot* dragonute with an axe. xD