Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 12-10-2008

It's a female version of LEOMON! LEOMON D: you silly doof! *playfully pokes Marrie's chest*

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Yoosei - 12-10-2008

x3 great drawing my friend

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 12-10-2008

The belts and scars (and those feet) kind of give it away! But nevertheless, you're beautiful as a Leomon as well Lily! ^ ^

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 12-10-2008

Wouldn't it be "Leo 'Womon' " *Giggles.* ?

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 01-08-2009

SORRY for not updating like a month but there's a few artwork I will be posting sorry.

I really like how I did this took me 4 hours to finish :3
[Image: TigerMewandSalamenceMarcopy.jpg]

A xmas gift from my best irl friend Michelle! :3
[Image: LinvarxmasdonebyMichelle.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Altima - 01-08-2009

Ok... I can tell you're Mew, TL, but I can't tell what Mar is.... x.x I haven't really played the recent installment of pokemon(or at least, I have the game, but am still not far x.x)

but other than my utter confusion, great work, TL, great work. now, I wish I could upload some more of my art, seeing as I haven't really done anything for like... 4 or so months... >_<

and, well, I hope you finish the Calimm/Victor picture soon, I'd love to see it.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 01-08-2009

(01-08-2009, 02:58 AM)Altima Wrote: Ok... I can tell you're Mew, TL, but I can't tell what Mar is.... x.x I haven't really played the recent installment of pokemon(or at least, I have the game, but am still not far x.x)

but other than my utter confusion, great work, TL, great work. now, I wish I could upload some more of my art, seeing as I haven't really done anything for like... 4 or so months... >_<

and, well, I hope you finish the Calimm/Victor picture soon, I'd love to see it.
Mar is Salamence[Image: Salamence.jpg] from the 3rd edition of Pok'emon.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Lonely Werewolf - 01-08-2009

4 Hours? For me, one simple picture could take me for about 9 hours++ for outlining and colouring. -_- Anyway, it looks good. Keep it up! XD

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Zephyr of Darkness - 01-08-2009

(11-21-2008, 02:34 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(11-19-2008, 12:07 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I'm not cute.
Yesh you are, ADMIT IT! ;D *hugs him lovingly*

Okay 2 updates. :x

Dot in armor(don't remember what's it called<-short term memory)
[Image: Dotinbattlearmor.jpg]

Mar and my baby~<3 sorry not really but, I really wanted draw what our baby might look like<33333
[Image: MarandTigerlilysbaby.jpg]

(11-21-2008, 03:59 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: The first pic is awesome! And the Job/Class is called "Myrmiddon"! Hope people like it too :P

And the second pic scarred me mentally for two days (Yesterday and today). *Still shaking*
*Rolls on the floor laughing while banging it with my fist* That was HILARIOUS!!!!! It soooooo reminds me of a certain Kate Hudson movie.... A cookie for whoever tells me which XD
This is such a funny thread. I should check it more often!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Yoosei - 01-08-2009

both drawings look great ^^