Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Kundral - 12-02-2008

How do you scan to the computer?

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 12-02-2008

(12-02-2008, 08:13 AM)Kundral Wrote: How do you scan to the computer?
With a scanner :x Mines a printer/scanner. [Image: Epson%20Perfection%20V200%20Photo%20Scanner.jpg]
That picture is what a scanner normally looked like. It seems like you don't know what a scanner is so I'm kind enough to show you what it is. x3

(12-02-2008, 07:09 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Haha! Soljowl has a crush!

Matt Ishida and Lord Patamon are great together, and so are Infini Mar and Linvar!

XD Kissing a big dragon looks fun! It looks like he can eat (or suck) your entire face!

Advanced Merry Christmas too. I still love your art. *glomp*
Sadly yea....

HEY THAT'S NOT FUNNY! >_> YOU KNOW HE WOULDN'T DO THAT TO HIS G/F WHEN I DO ALL THE COOKING FOR HIM!!! And thanks. xD
(12-02-2008, 07:42 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Lol ray, you sounded like calumon there for a moment.

Calumon: Is that your special attack?
Girl: aww it's so cute, did you get that for me hun?
Calumon: he he, ya know you're gonna have to open your mouth ALOT wider if you wanna swallow each other!
Guy: uh, what did you say little dude?
Girl: IT'S AN ALIEN! IT SAID IT WANTS TO EAT OUR BRAINS!

And tigarlily, you art is still as amazing as always, Love the burger comment in the comic :P
Ugh oh gosh, I don't like that quote, it scares the heck out of me when Culumon said that! O.o;;;

(12-02-2008, 08:02 AM)Gol22 Wrote: Very nice and very clean. Clean as in the pictures look pretty smooth and well detailed
Lol thanks, I've tried to make more smooth, not wobbly, so I keep my hand still and hastly move my hands to draw the lines if my hands to to wobble. However, if I feel lazy...than yea my hands act lazy too. Annoying. xP

Yet another reason for me to get a job... Damn you job places.... I cant find a job because I'm too dumb. The reason why I'm too dumb is I'm in grade 9 and they want grade 10+ but my IQ is grade 11:(

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 12-02-2008

As always nice to see your art improving ^-=-^

People like Tigerlily have their art always improving.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Lord Patamon - 12-02-2008

Really great fanarts, I liked a lot the one of LP and LG ^^

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 12-03-2008

Ho ho ho, gimme the money. I so wanna say that! On... a second thought... That makes me remember the Montevideo issue though, hiding into a garbage container for half a day in Christmas isn't on my plans this year... at least!

Thanks for sharing this batch! I wub!

Dot: I don't! EEK! *Keeps running aimlessly* I don't like perverts!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - AngelGatomon - 12-03-2008

Really good pics ^^

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 12-04-2008

(12-03-2008, 09:31 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Ho ho ho, gimme the money. I so wanna say that! On... a second thought... That makes me remember the Montevideo issue though, hiding into a garbage container for half a day in Christmas isn't on my plans this year... at least!

Thanks for sharing this batch! I wub!

Dot: I don't! EEK! *Keeps running aimlessly* I don't like perverts!

Soljowl: Come back my sweet madam masel!

Tigerlily: Whoa....a Penelope(if you don't know...its a skunk from Looney Tunes) reference...
ANYWAYS! I got another update coming up.
An trade with AWL(his my request*Fanfic* and his request)
[Image: Vookinbakini.jpg]

It's CHIBI me holding chibier Mar! XD
[Image: ChibiTigerlily-1.jpg]

I was looking at anime dolls and it was very tempting to draw myself wearing one.
[Image: SexywearTigerlily.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Bee - 12-04-2008

O_O

Damn that's hot, TL. You look awesome like that!

...must resist....urge...to....ask...out.....giant....dragon....testicular damage....

*whimpers*

...must...look...AWAY!!!!