Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 11-25-2008

It's a bit plain. Also any power ups that make genitalia and balls shoot into torso is bad for you. Just look at Xchange.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 11-25-2008

(11-25-2008, 04:14 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: It's a bit plain. Also any power ups that make genitalia and balls shoot into torso is bad for you. Just look at Xchange.
Well don't ask me, ask Mar since he was the one who told me to draw a white figure who strangely looked like a replica of mewtwo. And then he told me he's supposed to look like a human, no nose, no ears, no physical muscles.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 11-25-2008

Yup, and it's actually based off a final boss. You'll have to guess ;3 Thanks Lily, Infini looks awesome!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 11-25-2008

Heehee, your God Brother's awesome! And the comic was funny! Poor TL and Mar's insatiable appetite!

Infini's eyes look reptilian! Like a dragon's! TOTALLY RADICAL DUDETTE!!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 11-25-2008

It's just me but he'd look better as completely featurless then. Right now it reminds me of harem eunuch. Why does it have chest muscles, eyes, and hair if it's supposedly be featurless? Also the pose could be different, like fetal or lotus position.

So far that'd not be cool final boss... boohoo

Trust me here, I'm game developer.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 11-26-2008

I trust you with the positions, but I like my ripoff of Dark Lumina Finale, thank you :]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 11-26-2008

Instead of hair, use bone fragments, head shape, or horns. Hair is weird to have when it misses almost everything else. Same with chest muscles, better without since there's nothing else on it but eyes, hair, and that. Never played the game you mention but even if it's comercial, doesn't mean it's design couldn't be improved.

I'm so angry my comp doesn't work, I'd show what I'd mean.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 11-26-2008

Oh, I actually modified the original version, although in my oppinion Dark Lumina Finale is a hard-to-beat-in-appearance boss. He's simply cool, COOL, and doesn't need any extra stuff to look cool >:

And the developed pectorals are something I never asked for, Lily must have added them herself, haha, she's addicted to 'em ;3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 11-26-2008

In this context, they're out of place, again same with hair.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 11-26-2008

(11-26-2008, 06:06 AM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: In this context, they're out of place, again same with hair.
Well, he reminds me of [Image: u-kuria.jpg] Clear from FF: Umlimited kindna.