Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 11-05-2008

(11-04-2008, 10:09 AM)Draco Wrote: Wow, you are really quite good! I love the amount of detail you put into your work. I can never get such detail in my own. I also like the way you color. ^^ keep up the good work! I'll be sure to keep looking at this thread should you ever update more work ^^
Thanks but I do admire your kind of work too. xD

Oh two new updates!

This is what happens when a girl dares to touch Marrie*well as in trying to flirt or touch him, I won't do it if she/he is a friend though* but yea I was very stressful so I did this...
[Image: Tigerlilypissed.jpg]

Me feeding sushi to Marrie~<3 Don't worry there's no fish! Just shrimps and california rolls!*some have lobster or beef, rice,avocados* Yes I'm left handed and drawing left handed chopsticks is VERY HARD, *left: Drawing, drawing tablet, chopsticks, and writing* *right: Mouse, and any sports xD;*

[Image: SushiforMarrie.jpg]

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Erethzium - 11-05-2008

AAHHH ZOMBIES!!!! *shoots*.......ITS NOT WORKING!! *runs*

And Sushi...hmmmm...Why's Big Blue standing with his legs spread? Horse Stance? Is he training for the competition? :P

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 11-05-2008

I don't know how you convinced me to eat sea-food! Ewwwww! Must have been the eyes <_< Irresistable breas- eyes. Eyes.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 11-05-2008

Are those his... buttocks? Even THOSE are muscular!? XD

I love the Zombie TL! And you're cute even when being lifted up singlehandedly by a big hungry dragon!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - blueeyedgabulvo0o - 11-05-2008

LOL....are things ok though hun? *Blushes and paws at* This is the first piece I have seen with guro from you so I'm worried.

As for the other thing, Mar could be talked into many things by a beautiful lioness ;3

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Bee - 11-05-2008

Yeah, that's not a zombie. Apparently you've never seen a feline geniunely pissed off.

Great work, TL! I think you got the feline rage perfectly!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 11-05-2008

(11-05-2008, 02:30 AM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: AAHHH ZOMBIES!!!! *shoots*.......ITS NOT WORKING!! *runs*

And Sushi...hmmmm...Why's Big Blue standing with his legs spread? Horse Stance? Is he training for the competition? :P
Okay, I'm not a zombie. >_> Even though there's blood, if I were a zombie would at least get like some of my bodies bitten off. And he's big and I've do seen guys have their legs spread while they're sitting.

(11-05-2008, 02:30 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I don't know how you convinced me to eat sea-food! Ewwwww! Must have been the eyes <_< Irresistable breas- eyes. Eyes.

o.o W-what what was that Marrie? I thought you said breasts XD

(11-05-2008, 02:40 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: Are those his... buttocks? Even THOSE are muscular!? XD

I love the Zombie TL! And you're cute even when being lifted up singlehandedly by a big hungry dragon!
Okay for the last time I'm not a zombie, this is basically what happens if I get pissed.

(11-05-2008, 04:29 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: LOL....are things ok though hun? *Blushes and paws at* This is the first piece I have seen with guro from you so I'm worried.

As for the other thing, Mar could be talked into many things by a beautiful lioness ;3

I do have a don't you dare touch my b/f policy. As long as you don't flirt with him, I don't get jealous. But anybody flirts or touches*his butt or try to get with him* then that's when I get pissed so sorry if I get aggressive towards anyone.

Lol, He's attracted by me, my breasts, and butt. Food he would be very overall picky about*way more than me!* but like me I would be attracted by him, his muscular build, and his cock.

(11-05-2008, 04:53 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Yeah, that's not a zombie. Apparently you've never seen a feline geniunely pissed off.

Great work, TL! I think you got the feline rage perfectly!
THANK YOU! ATLEAST SOMEONE GOT IT RIGHT! >>;

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Bee - 11-05-2008

Hehe, thanks, TL!

...is it wrong if I think you're hot when you're angry?

*backing away slowly*

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 11-05-2008

*facepalm* Gosh, that explains the lack of rotting flesh! Your pupil-less, rage filled eyes look great!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Lonely Werewolf - 11-05-2008

Ahh..sweet yet quite scary picture of you turning into zombie. Finally I can see your reaction after you saw my recent artwork of him XD
The second picture will become an extra reference for the next artwork of him because i can see the muscle details on each art of his body. XD Keep up.

P/S : I don't like horror things. It really able to lowering my heartbeat. Seriously. XD