Digiartists' Domain Community!
The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The insane Tigerlily artwork. (/showthread.php?tid=7589)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 10-28-2008

If that'd be real, I'd not drink vodka against him but rather submarines. (You order a pint of beer and strong booze in a shot glass. Then you place the shot glass into the beer glass. The booze mixes with beer, making the beer as strong as the booze but still tasting like beer) Also, I'd drink him under the table any day. :)

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Bee - 10-28-2008

Sounds like a boilermaker to me(mug of beer and a shot of whiskey. You drop the shot into the beer, and try to drink it all before the shotglass hits the bottom of the mug.)

Meh, either way, you'd get fucked up.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 10-28-2008

If that was real, can I drive TL back to her home? XD Awesome as usual!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 10-28-2008

Well, tequila can be tasty, if you don't abuse drinking shots. I like how funny the pic looks like! lol.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - MISTER BIG T - 10-28-2008

(10-28-2008, 11:26 AM)Ray the Backlasher Wrote: If that was real, can I drive TL back to her home? XD Awesome as usual!

I don't think she'd take part in us drinking. Shame

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 10-28-2008

Yeah, we can wait in her house and play boardgames or something. Hahaha, then Mar's gonna get it when he gets home!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Bee - 10-28-2008

Hey, if y'all want, I'll sneak a flask of Everclear over. Nothing like playing Monopoly while you're shitfaced.

And afterwards, we can play strip poker!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - DragonMasterX - 10-29-2008

Eww, but it's a sausage-fest, not even after a dozen daiquiris and whiscolas would I play strip poker with only guys.

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - Frisk E. Coyote - 10-29-2008

Who said anything about me playing? I don't know how to play! I'm just the designated drive, and since drunk people tend to sit on me, I'm gonna go watch from outside the window!

RE: The insane Tigerlily artwork. - tigerlily - 10-29-2008

(10-29-2008, 12:17 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Eww, but it's a sausage-fest, not even after a dozen daiquiris and whiscolas would I play strip poker with only guys.
Hey! Don't try to strip yourself up infront of anybody but me! AND YOUR ALREADY NAKED! D: *hugs you and sticks a tongue at all the girls as I hug your hot muscular bod<3*

Anyways 4 updates.

My character Quizal the klutzy yet powerful witch. She's not really a bad witch. She's a half-elf too xD; However she got alot problems dealing with mainly women and MEN. XD
[Image: Quizal.jpg]

Linvar and Lax, old pairing too. x3 Yes very old pairing I never thought they be together again. :o
[Image: LaxandLinvar.jpg]

Due to popular demand here's me as a lion cub.
[Image: ChibiTigerlily.jpg]

A request from Mister Big T.
[Image: Chibis.jpg]