Digiartists' Domain Community!
What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? (/showthread.php?tid=7582)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-30-2009

If Digimon were an adult anime, would it have more gore? Like digimon being crushed, losing limbs and stuff? Oh, and bleeding more.

Also, upskirt shots! Shower scenes! More flirting and seduction!

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - Djinn - 05-30-2009

(05-30-2009, 05:57 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: If Digimon were an adult anime, would it have more gore? Like digimon being crushed, losing limbs and stuff? Oh, and bleeding more.

Also, upskirt shots! Shower scenes! More flirting and seduction!

They'd probably have more bleeding and stuff, dunno bout losing arms and crushed but its possible. Upskirts are always welcome in my books bwahaha

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - UnknownH - 05-30-2009

So we'd get more of some of Savers and Izumi/Zoe then? Eh.

(05-30-2009, 12:37 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Unknown, i think you're confusing logic with age. Might i remind you that some adults prefer to fight then be democratic?
That's the joke.

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - Guilmon and a shotgun - 05-31-2009

(05-30-2009, 02:35 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That's the joke.
As the great Q from James Bond once said, i don't joke about my work. And if that doesn't make sense, i can't help you.

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - UnknownH - 05-31-2009

You said be adult. And the "adult" thing to do is talk about it. Like our parents always told us.

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - PrairieDuck - 05-31-2009

If Digimon had been an adult anime,there'd be alot of violent,and sexual scenes.

Ex: a scene that shows Veemon and Davis buying a pack of condoms at their local convience store.

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - UnknownH - 05-31-2009

And a joke about how he'd never use them. And maybe a joke about Veemon saying what they are or if they could be used on him. Standard US comedy/ecchi anime stuff.

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - Guilmon and a shotgun - 05-31-2009

(05-31-2009, 07:36 AM)UnknownH Wrote: You said be adult. And the "adult" thing to do is talk about it. Like our parents always told us.
True enough, but watching people sit around and discussing things is boring, as the recent TMNT movie has taught us. Sometimes, you just gotta blow shit up to hook in people. Michael Bay's movies are prime examples of that.

I'd like to see guns in Digimon too, because i like to think that theres an equal amount of effort involved from both human and digimon in combat. Think about it, as the digimon fight wild digimon, the human partners could take out weapons and start shooting the wild one too. I think they tried to inscribe that into tamers, but it was kind of lame; Takato having an epileptic fit whilst Guilmon was pummeled by the tiger deva and Rika stabbing Harpymon in the back with a stick.

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - tigerlily - 06-02-2009

(05-31-2009, 11:53 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(05-31-2009, 07:36 AM)UnknownH Wrote: You said be adult. And the "adult" thing to do is talk about it. Like our parents always told us.
True enough, but watching people sit around and discussing things is boring, as the recent TMNT movie has taught us. Sometimes, you just gotta blow shit up to hook in people. Michael Bay's movies are prime examples of that.

I'd like to see guns in Digimon too, because i like to think that theres an equal amount of effort involved from both human and digimon in combat. Think about it, as the digimon fight wild digimon, the human partners could take out weapons and start shooting the wild one too. I think they tried to inscribe that into tamers, but it was kind of lame; Takato having an epileptic fit whilst Guilmon was pummeled by the tiger deva and Rika stabbing Harpymon in the back with a stick.
Well the way I think about it, just think of that same about half of digimon that have like machinery parts and shoots out missles, or throwing bombs. Not to mention the machine digimon have to use like lasers, like I said before, missles or anything heavy artery.

RE: What if Digimon had been an adult anime? - Frisk E. Coyote - 06-04-2009

And Beelzemon had guns. I'm surprised they didn't censor that, and also, glad! Beelzemon's kewl.