Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] (/showthread.php?tid=7313)

Pages: 1 2

"Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - DigistarDBZ - 06-25-2007

Rei's recent work inspired me to tackle a "silent" doujin of my own.

RE: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - Erethzium - 06-25-2007

wow nice ^^

the ending was funny :P

RE: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - Autumn Star - 06-25-2007

Lol! ^.^ That was really good, and the end was funny :P

RE: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - Lilamon - 06-25-2007

LOL !
Really loved the Ending ! NOT AGAIN means that it seems to happen often.

Eh, does Satsuma imagine Suguru as Kudamon or something like that ?

RE: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - UnknownH - 06-26-2007

I didn't read it, but that's because I don't like yaoi. But, if you collect all the savers yaoi, you can be part of the DAATS group. I think you may have seen all the stuff we've found. And since it's a fair group, we could use someone to collect that since the rest of us have the girl and straight pics.

RE: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - DigistarDBZ - 06-26-2007

UnknownH Wrote:I didn't read it, but that's because I don't like yaoi. But, if you collect all the savers yaoi, you can be part of the DAATS group. I think you may have seen all the stuff we've found. And since it's a fair group, we could use someone to collect that since the rest of us have the girl and straight pics.

Er, I know where all of the yaoi is, though one of the sites that had really hotlike Masaru closed, and I kinda feel weird taking pictures from Japanese sites, especially yaoi ones. >.>;

RE: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - SnK - 06-26-2007

DigistarDBZ Wrote: Page 10, aka whoops, lol.

lolWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that the ending's very funny indeed. Yoshi must have already have previous glimpses of the two's tender touching moment. Twisted

Overall, I give your Satsuguru silent doujin two thumbs waaaay up!

RE: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - UnknownH - 06-27-2007

All I do is archive random pics I find or are sent. You could post links to where they are and just keep copies of them if the site goes down.

RE: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - CloneWarrior - 06-27-2007

Ooh, nice!

Any chance of doing MasaruxTohma?

RE: "Sleeping on the Job" [Suguru/Satsuma "silent" yaoi doujinshi] - DigistarDBZ - 06-27-2007

CloneWarrior Wrote:Ooh, nice!

Any chance of doing MasaruxTohma?

Hehe, there might be, but you'd have to put up with them double-teaming the captain. Twisted