Digiartists' Domain Community!
The DaD RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The DaD RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-16-2007

"How about a whole different state?" Calibremon suggested, looking at Anna.

"I... think I can make it." she replied. "If everyone keeps close and doesn't figit..."

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 04-16-2007

Kim shrugged. "If you can do it.. then I guess lets go.."

Star nodded. "This has worked out better than expected.. We were just talking about leaving.."

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-16-2007

"Okay, everyone bunch together... Next stop, West Coast!" Anna said, pressing a few buttons on her D-Transfer, and the four of them disappeared in what could only be described as a digital mist eruption... in reverse.

When they re-emerged, they were standing on a Los Angeles boardwalk, staring over the beach and out into the ocean. "Wow... I did it..." Anna breathed, turning to look at them. "Everyone's in one piece, right?"

RE: The DaD RPG - Disturbed - 04-16-2007

(Mall of America)

Saphire blushed deeply "Okay I can do that." she smiled softly leading him through the mall untill she saw the Beach Inc. store "Oh there it is." the wolfess pointed and leading him to the store. As they stood infront of it there was a few girls in there looking around at different pieces of bikinis some cute and others very revealing with barely any clothing part of it. She blushed lightly "You know what..would you like to pick out a couple that you would like to..s-see on me?"

(Antarctica)

"Hmm yeah you're probably right." The wolf said murring gently as Tieya rubbed his ear, "Anyway how are you hmm? Havent seen your sexy self in a while." Disturbed murred happily licking the dragoness's cheek snuggling her warmly against his warm fur his tail swished happily seeing her.

(Singapore: Beach)

A gentle smile crept across her face seeing the nervous dragon setting up his spot next to her "Whats your name, hun?" Onyxia asked simply "My name is Onyxia." the large dragoness said introducing herself.

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 04-16-2007

< Vook's House, Florida >

Vook re-appeared in front of her house, and walked inside. damn...that was annoying...guess i'm not going to japan any time soon. she walked inside, and stripped, getting into the shower.

< Pacific Ocean >

Ereth continued to drift for hours, going further and further south, almost 1/2 way past South America by the time.

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 04-16-2007

Kim shook her head, a little disoriented from the trip. "I.. I think so..."

Star stood next to her, completely unfazed by the transfer. "I'm fine.."

RE: The DaD RPG - Yoosei - 04-16-2007

Yoosei blinks and perks her ears up as she glances at Kurtz.

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 04-17-2007

< Far South Pacific Ocean >

Ereth continued to drift, until he hit what seemed to be a huge ice land. he woke up suddenly, from the colder temperature and the bonk on his head, and slowly turned over, grabbing the ice. "wh-whoa! slippery!" it took him a few tries to get up on top because he was extremely weak, and started walking, warming himself with his Kouenka jutsu. brr...where am i? antartica?? he continued to walk, but very slowly.

RE: The DaD RPG - Master Grim - 04-17-2007

OOC: Okay, ignore that then... *shoots HyperBakemon in the head, killing her*

IC:

Olia sighed to herself, beginning to stalk her target expertly.

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-17-2007

Anna smiled slightly, looking around. "So... what now?" she asked. Calibremon just shrugged.

"I dunno..." he said.