Digiartists' Domain Community!
The DaD RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The DaD RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-16-2007

Anna squirmed slightly. That was the one question she was hoping to avoid. "That's... complicated." She said, looking up at Star. "You're... a Renamon, right? You're not like any Renamon I've ever seen." she commented, looking her over.

"Nor I..." Calibremon chipped in, looking awkward. "Sorry about the apprehension... most tamers tend to attack us on sight, for one reason or another..."

RE: The DaD RPG - Kurtz - 04-16-2007

Reaching the front doors of the Airport, Kurtz slowly opened the doors, trying to make his way out with Yoosei while others passed by him. "Ohh.. don't worry..." He muttered, while heading for the huge car park, his other free claw reaching and delving into his pocket. "...I worked hard to try and fix it up for yah... please.. it's the least I can do for yah, really."

(Mall of America)

Blushing furiously, the lupine wolf nodded, as he followed on with her towards the store, his bushy tail slowly coiling around her as the thought to himself. "Hmm... you can still go tigress, can'tcha?" With that, he smiled. "If you can... I'd like to see you wearing something... sexy... for once.."

(Antartica)

"Well.. I think she wants to enjoy the storm... or lights..." Tieya shrugged, blushing gently over her cheeks as she slowly moved her claw up and stroked the behind of the wolf's ear. "...I think we should leave her alone if she wants to see it..."

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 04-16-2007

OOC: oh crap.

IC:

< Anime Con >

"um....i'll just be...leaving...now..." Vook said, and at that instant everyone started running towards her. "hey!" she took off towards the nearest exit, and burst out the door, a giant mob of fanboys running after her. "hmph....lets see you follow me after this..." she took off towards the sky, making all the people in the street look and point. one guy said "hey! a d-dragon! someone catch it!" and soon everyone out in the streets was chasing under her. goddamnit... vook thought, as she flew faster, wanting to get away from Japan. she was away from the city, and 3000ft in the air, when 3 black jets came up following behind her. what the fuck is with these people?!?!

< Airport, Runway >

Ereth, deciding that the creature was fine, took off from the airport, not wanting to deal with another plane.

RE: The DaD RPG - Master Grim - 04-16-2007

Olia was about to go when something caught her eye. Her mouth fell open and she lost her balance midway through her turning motion, literally falling on her ass. She stared at Kurtz "Holy fuck..." Wait, there is no such thing as a God! But... damn... he looks exactly as that madman described! ... this is impossible... She shook her head. Either way, she had to earn her pay and follow that dragon. Although, she had the ulterior motive of proving to herself that he wasn't a reborn God... such a thing actually existing would totally throw her view on religion out the window.

RE: The DaD RPG - Marine - 04-16-2007

Ellar jumped and poked the rifle barrel into Blue's gut. When he recognized who it was, he slouched into the drivers seat. "For all that's holy! Blue you almost gave me a cold-tick." He shook his head. "First I get stuck in a snow drift and you appear out from no where, what'd I do to deserve this?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Book blushed underneath his sunblock. It had been years since he got this close to another female dragon. He continued leveling out his beach things and snuck a peek at Onixya, noticing how her body gorged from her swimsuit. He blushed again.

"Sorry about that."

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 04-16-2007

Star nodded. "Yes.. I am a Renamon... but a little different from what most consider to be the "standard" breed. Now you... I have no idea what you are..." she said, still watching Calibremon warily.

Kim smiled slightly. "I know what you mean... every time we have met another digimon... either with a tamer or without.. we seem to find a battle.."

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 04-16-2007

< Pacific Ocean >

Vook tried to fly faster, but the jets were a lot faster than her. one of them opened a speaker and said "attention dragon! return to Japan IMMEDIATELY! or will we have to do this the hard way!" Vook gritted her teeth and said "i will choose the hard way!" she dove through a large cloud and teleported.

Ereth meanwhile, was near the same location, and flying back to his home in hawaii. the planes had spotted him, and gone towards him. "we've got you now!!" they all shot small missiles at Ereth. Ereth looked up, seeing a barrage of 10 missiles flying at him. "what the FUCK!?!?" he flew opposite direction of them, but they were faster and caught up to him, detonating next to him. "SHIT!!" he plummeted towards the open ocean with a large trail of smoke, and hit the water with a large splash.

"where did he go?!" one of the pilots said. "i dont know...let's return to the base, and order a search." with the the jets looped around and turned back to japan. meanwhile, Ereth returned to the surface, completely unconscious, luckily face up, and drifted south with the waves...

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-16-2007

Calibremon sighed. "I'm unlike any digimon that's ever come before me..." he stated simply.

Anna smiled slightly. "That's a story as well... It all started with a lightning strike..."

RE: The DaD RPG - Master Grim - 04-16-2007

OOC: lol I'm adding a new character... just a moment while I stick it together with parcel tape. :P

EDIT: Done! :D

Name - HyperBakemon
Gender - Female
Type - Ghoul - Data
Level - Champion
Description - PICCIE!
Attacks - Touche (counters a single attack), Hyperblast (a surprisingly weak blue energy beam attack, instant hit)
Abilities - Run Up (attack power and strength increase as she picks up speed), Fire Spin (when struck physically, she instinctively lashes out with a small flame attack)

IC:

Within feet of them all, behind Star and Kim, came a faint yelp "Oh, curse this sheet!" Said a notably femme voice. To those that were facing the right way, what appeared to be a Bakemon fell out of a tiny Digital Field, landing flat on it's, her, face.

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 04-16-2007

Kim smiled, shaking her head. "I don't think now is the right time for that... Right now, we need to get out of here.. Around here they seem to think that Digimon are just a more advanced animal... I can't count the number of times they have tried to take Star away for not being licensed.... And its about time for them to patrol the area again.." she said, glancing over at Star.

Star nodded, "We should move... back to the house... the car.. or at least somewhere a bit more secluded..."