Digiartists' Domain Community!
The DaD RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The DaD RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 07-03-2007

OOC: *spins a globe and throws a dart at it* uhh...egypt? XD nah just randomly pick a place.

RE: The DaD RPG - Kurtz - 07-03-2007

OOC: I call... QUIZ! No wait- I have no idea.

RE: The DaD RPG - Disturbed - 07-03-2007

OOC: Alright enough wait I'm starting this mofo with a random selection I will choose our location play off of it and have fun! Since there was only one suggestion we'll go to Cairo, Egypt!

(Cairo, Egypt Airpsace)

A private jet that was carrying the group of people who won a free tour of the world was just coming into Egypt's airspace.

Disturbed who was the adventurous type was glued to the window staring down at the now visible terrain of Egypt. "Sand...sand...and more sand who the hell's idea was it to tour this giant litter box?!" the wolf complained looking to his side and noticed Tieya who was sitting next to him was sleeping. With a sinister grin he starts circling a finger around her breast as she sleeps seeing what would happen.

(Tropical Island: Beach House)

On a far off uncharted tropical island that was lightly populated a humble house on just on the edge of trees and grass ended and the beach began down to the blueish green ocean which waves come and go.

Rumaging through her drawers she kept searching through her dresser for something in particular a couple "No's" left the blue wolfess's mouth as she tossed pairs of bathing suits out. Trying to pick out just the right one.

(Switzerland)

In the heart of the snowy mountains of Switzerland sprawled out a large Ski resort that was lightly scattered with the populous that had the urge to come out and ski, snowboard, sled, or even just ride the ski lifts to enjoy the view from high above the mountains that had the view of miles upon miles of snow cap mountsins.

Wearing a cute white ski suit with a blue scarf a green and white wolfess was sharing a ski lift with her long time friend and more silver fox she was sharing the ski trip with. With a happy smile the wolfess turned to the fox and giggled, "Getting cold?"

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 07-03-2007

OOC: *falls out of chair laughing*

IC:

< Cario, Egypt >

A large furred dragoness was flying near the plane, about 100 feet away, following it to the Airport.

"Egypt huh? i've always wanted to come here...get some pictures of the sphinxes." said a black-furred creature, which was on top of the Dragoness.

"Hehe! i just like going to different places for a change..." the dragoness replied, and continued following the jet.

< Hidden Leaf Village >

At a Ninjitsu school in a small village, furries of all species, colors, genders you name it, were taking a class on various arts.

A blue dragon was at the head of the class, demonstrating a Jutsu.

"Like this, TRANSFORM!" he said, as a big poof of smoke covered him, and he came out as a slim silver female dragon. he repeated the hand sign and turned back to normal. "Who would like to try first, hmm?" he said, looking over the class.

RE: The DaD RPG - Kurtz - 07-03-2007

"Mmhh... ahh..." Was all that erupted from the dragoness' maw as they flew over, her body twitching slightly as her claw shot up, grasping the wolf's paw quickly enough. "Mmhh... n-not now... I wanna sleep..." She murmured, before trying to drop off again, her eyes twitching. She had been tired, the trip had been tedious for her and she wasn't used to long flights.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TROPICAL ISLAND

Resting back against the bed, a white furred lupine rested, his purple hair fluttering in the gentle breeze in the room as he slept peacefully. He was unconcious, and unaware of all that was happening arond him, but as of such, he still had a small smile across his maw.

RE: The DaD RPG - Yoosei - 07-03-2007

(Switzerland)

The silver fox smiled and just shook her head.

RE: The DaD RPG - Kurtz - 07-04-2007

OOC: Hm... pick a target, Kurtz!

Kurtz: *aims with a paintball gun, and fires at Shiva's breasts, before then firing one at Yoosei's*

Kyo: PICK ONE ONLY!

Kurtz: Uhh... uhhhhh.... *fires at Yoosei again*

Kyo: Good boy.

IC:

Sitting beside the purple fox on the plane, a red-haired dragon rested, his head on her shoulder. He was staring gently out of the window that was next to her, looking down at the outside world quietly, before murring gently. "Mhhr... I hope you don't get too hot over here..." He laughed.

RE: The DaD RPG - Autumn Star - 07-04-2007

(Egypt plane thingy)

Hitomi sat on the plane, looking out the window next to her seat. "Ooo!" she said as she pointed down at one of the pyramids below.

Casandra giggled as she looked out as well. "Yea, that is pretty impressive."

RE: The DaD RPG - Yoosei - 07-05-2007

Yoosei twitched her ears once hearing him, yet she kept so focus in staring outside. Her tails swish around happily, eventually tapping softly against the dragon

RE: The DaD RPG - Disturbed - 07-05-2007

(Airplane)

Disturbed nearly jumped out of his seat as Tieya's claw grabbed his paw, but chuckled before nodding towards the sleeping dragoness, "Okay sweety," he gently nuzzled her claw before putting it back down at her side. He glanced outside the window again and blinked as he saw Flammie flying beside the plane carrying a black furry person on her back, Disturbed simply waved out the window.

(Switzerland)

Emmy blushes aswell but smiles happily as she hugs Kiva while the ski lift climbed, "Awww you're so cute when you say things like that."

(Tropical Island)

The blue wolfess sighed in frustration as she couldnt decide then she picked up two that she thought looked nice and walked in where Nath was sleeping standing in the middle of the room with nothing but her white panties on her soft cute breasts in full view which the warm morning sun's light was shining on. With a cute smile along with a soft tone she spoke," Nath? Nath?! I need your help with something!"