Digiartists' Domain Community!
The DaD RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The DaD RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The DaD RPG - Yoosei - 05-08-2007

< Antarctica >

"oh it's ok... g-guess I got a little carried away too... it's just that I am so happy that you would stay here a little longer with me..." Shiva said sweetly while blushing lightly and actually snuggling on Ereth. she had to admit... she was enjoying that.

< Car >

As soon as Kurtz said the short line of the song, she smiles. "oh you mean this song...?" she asks softly before starting to sing in a soothing voice. "Forgive me my weakness...but I don't know why.. without you is hard to survive..."

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 05-08-2007

"no problem Shiva!" Ereth said, chuckling slightly. "i dont mind staying here at all." he blushed lightly and smiled at Shiva.

RE: The DaD RPG - Kurtz - 05-09-2007

"Yeah, that's it." Kurtz chirped, nodding as he chuckled and only listened happily to her voice. "I have that one on here..." He pointed to the CD Case near her feet, before he chuckled even more. "But, hey. I wouldn't mind hearing you sing it..."

(Mall of America)

As he looked towards the restuarant, and inside it slightly, Nath could only but blush, eyeing some of the things inside as he chuckled. "Aww..." He happily coiled his tail around hers, as he murmured softly. "..You always know the best places, don'tcha..."

(Field (of sorts))

Eyes widening as she looked around her new surroundings, Tieya blushed hardly, staring in wonder around the place. "Oh... woowwww.... it's so beautiful...." She spoke sweetly, swishing her tail as she spent time looking about.

RE: The DaD RPG - Disturbed - 05-09-2007

(Mall of America)

Saphire giggled cutely "I suppose I do..I'm glad you like it." she replied as they walked up to the resturant's entrance. There was a orange fox waitor waiting there who bowed upon their arrived.

"Afternoon mad'am and misour table for two?" The fox openned up.

Saphire blushed lightly then nodded "Yes please."

The fox nodded back "Right zis way." he then walked them both to a table on the edge of the balcony as they could see the entire mall. "I will be back in a moment for your orders." the orange fox bowed again and went to tend to other customers.

Saphire placed her bag of bikinis under the table then sat down smiling sweetly up at Nath.

(Field/Forest)

Watching Tieya in the bright sunlight he smiled as he admired her beautifal black and blue scaled figure, her flowing blue hair Disturbed's tail started to swish "Not nearly as beautifal as you are right now, seeing you out here makes me want you even more Tieya."

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 05-09-2007

Calibremon smirked slightly, deciding not to play niave anymore. "Oh do they now? Well we wouldn't want to disappoint them, now would we?" he said, smiling playfully.

---

Anna smiled, crawling up onto the bed. "Oh, so you want to play those sorts of games, do you?" she said, licking her lips in a playful, teasing way. "hmm... sounds like fun. I'm game."

RE: The DaD RPG - Yoosei - 05-09-2007

Shiva smiles and snuggles herself more on him.

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 05-09-2007

< Antarctica >

"heh..again, no problem Shiva!" Ereth said, chuckling softly. "you really think so...?" he said, blushing softly again.

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 05-09-2007

Kim smiled. "I'll go put the sign up then." she said, a hint of a blush coming to her cheeks as she moved out of the bed, giggling quietly.

Star grinned. "No, I guess we wouldn't want to do that.." she said, her eyes half closed in a vaguely seductive stare.

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 05-09-2007

Anna smiled, licking her lips playfully as she was watching her as she walked towards the door.

----

Calibremon smiled, resting a paw on Star's hip, near the edge of her shorts, and creeping towards the button. "May I...?" he inquired.

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 05-09-2007

Kim came back after putting the sign up on the door. "Okay..You go ahead and start.." she said, suddenly feeling a little shy again as  she lay back down on the bed.

Star smiled. "Please do..." she said, admiring Calibremom's body as she waited for him to continue.