Digiartists' Domain Community!
The DaD RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The DaD RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 05-07-2007

OOC:
Disturbed Wrote:OOC: Indeed another temporary stopage on this RPG untill others have posted, thank you :)

that means to not post until Marine posts. ^^;

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 05-07-2007

OOC: grr... no offense to him, but Marine frustrates me. He skates on the narrow line between active and static ><;

RE: The DaD RPG - Kurtz - 05-08-2007

OOC: Well, guys, I think people aren't noticing the rules of the Mixed RPG's.... He's been well off for longer then two/one day. Static time! Just don't remove the characters he is with, please. By the way, guys? I think he meant ME, and himself too; along with Blue Rover.

IC:

(Mall of America)

"Really?" Nath chirped, his eyes glittering a little as he followed her to the esculator, his tail swishing happily. "Is it that cute and nice?" He chuckled just lightly.

(Antarctica)

"Hmmm..." Murring happily to the nuzzling of her neck, Tieya giggled, keeping her little grin as she snuggled more into the wolf's warm, and strong chest; adoring his muscled body to the limits once more within her minds. "...I wouldn't mind.... you choose where to go, hot stuff." She added on.

(Car)

"Well, I have to cross over the Severn and then also pay the cost for whatchamacallit, the border thing into Wales from England, so... say like half an hour, or even an hour or so." He chirped, looking towards her as he smiled. "Want music on?" He added, pointing to the small little music player near the gearstick.

RE: The DaD RPG - Yoosei - 05-08-2007

< Antarctica >

Shiva keeps smiling widely and snuggling on Ereth. she actually wasn't noticing her attitude towards him due to her happiness. she really was never able to control herself when she is happy.

< Car >

Yoosei twitches her ears and looked at the small little music player for a few seconds before looking at Kurtz again. "hmm.. what kind of musics do you have that we can listen?" she asks softly while smiling.

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 05-08-2007

< Antarctica >

Ereth grinned happily, his body warming up quickly back to his regular temperature. "Aahh...much better...thanks, Shiva." he said, hugging her back slightly, and blushing a little.

"Well, there's Japanese, a few of the new ones, you know, like Ruby and stuff..." He muttered, pointing to the small case on the floor at the very back of Yoosei's chair. "And, just loads of other random different songs, Welsh, German, Pop, Techno, Rock.. I think I found that one you used a long while ago for your MSN personal message a long while ago.." He gave a short chuckle.

RE: The DaD RPG - Yoosei - 05-08-2007

< Antarctica >

"ah no problem" it was then when he hugged her that she blushed quite darkly. she looked up at him, blushing still and smiling a bit embarrassed. she hugged him just like that without even asking permission at all.

< Car >

"I have never heard that one... Ruby..." she chuckled and then looked behind her over at the small case on the floor. she then perks her ears up and looks back at Kurtz. "err... which one I used to use as my MSN personal message?" she asks softly and smiles nervously. "you know my memory sucks..." she pokes her tongue out cutely.

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 05-08-2007

< Antarctica >

Ereth blushed more, looking back down at her. "heh..s-sorry...guess i just got a little carried away there..." he smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"Forgive me for my weakness, but.. blah blah, can't live or something like that without you?" He spoke, trying to himself remember the entire line. "I think I have that song.... or a song that has that line at least...." He murmured, before quickly shifting the gearstick again, turning left as he started to head over the River Severn quickly.

RE: The DaD RPG - Disturbed - 05-08-2007

(Mall of America)

When they finally reached the top Saphire stepped foreward nodding to Nath "Oh yes its very cute." she looked around for a few moments before she spotted it.

It was a very nice resturant that kind of hung over like a balcany over the entire mall. From there the indoor rollercoaster and amusement park can be scene along with the big fountain in the middle. It was decorated with specificly placed white christmas lights strung on the light wood "roof" canopy. The entire little resturant was dimly lit for a romantic setting.

The blue wolfess's tail swished happily then it coiled with Nath's and started towards it.

(Antarctica)

Disturbed stroked his chin thinking of where they could go then he clicked his fingers "I got it! You'll love it!"

Grabbing his sword which materialized out of nowhere he rips open a shadow gate then jumped inside.

(Some far-off place..still deciding)

Another shadow gate openned up which Disturbed jumped out of carrying Tieya along with him. Where they had gone was absolutely serene and perfect. Emerald green grass as far as the eye can see, gently rolling hills, crisp blue sky with white wandering clouds that dotted the sky, off to the side a lush green forest, all of this shown by the sun that made everything look even fuller in color.

Disturbed smiled at Tieya "You like it?"