Digiartists' Domain Community!
The DaD RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The DaD RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 04-28-2007

"nice to meet you Shiva. i'm Erethzium Noractus, but you can just call me Ereth." he grinned, and kept walking.

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 04-29-2007

Star shook her head. "No... just an old habbit... If you expect an enemy to come into the room, then when they do, you have the advantage.." she said, taking another bite of the chicken.

Kim shook her head, just barely keeping herself from giggling at her digimon. "I really don't think anyone is going to attack us here.. and if they did... They probably wouldn't use the door.."

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-29-2007

Anna snapped out of it for a moment and smiled. "Mm hm... They'd use the window... The balcony's got only the force of gravity as a security measure..."

"Besides..." Calibremon said. "I'd be more than happy to protect you both..." he stated, blushing slightly.

Kim smiled over at Anna, winking slightly. "Or, considering some of the enemies we have probably made.. they might just come in through the wall..."

Star smiled, knowing that even if that were the case, they could either get out, or defeat anything that came after them.

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-29-2007

Anna giggled slightly. "True enough..." she said, sighing softly. "mm... I'm full, how about you?"

Calibremon nodded, having not eaten much, but being largely a machine, he didn't need to either. "I'll take the cart out..." he said as he headed back to their room, pushing the cart out into the hall. He went back to his own room, sprawling on the bed and yawning softly.

Star finished her meal, then gave the two humans a brief smile before following Calibremon back to the other room. She laid down on the side of the bed facing him, her head propped up on one hand.

Kim nodded. "That was really good.. A lot better than I could cook myself." she said, smiling at Anna.

RE: The DaD RPG - Yoosei - 04-30-2007

Shiva chuckles and nods. "Ereth is easier to say huh" she smiles and keeps walking side by side with them until she stops nearby a ice looking mountai. she looked around and then walked through a large hole on the base of that mountain.

Leading Ereth inside the ice cave, eventually she arrived near a place with a ice looking door. she opened it gently and lead Ereth inside. true the whole outside place was ice looking...the interior through this door was not. it seemed just a regular house. colder than usual but still comfy nonetheless.

They were right on the living room and she helped him to sit down on the couch. "do you need a blanket to warm yourself up?" she asks gently.

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 04-30-2007

"yeah...thank you Shiva." Ereth said, wrapping his arms around his body.

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-30-2007

Calibremon blinked, looking over at Star curiously. "hmm..?"

Anna nodded, smiling slightly. "I'm not much of a cook either..."

RE: The DaD RPG - Kurtz - 04-30-2007

OOC: Right, before it all becomes just you four.

IC:

Kurtz nodded, as he quickly shifted gear on the car, turning on the indicator as he turned left and started to drive through the streets of sorts of Bristol. "Well... alright... I just hope I live through the saltiness." He chuckled to himself.

(Mall of America)

Blushing both to the comment and also to the kiss he had recieved just before, Nath put a finger to his lip, thinking for a moment while smiling, before he decided. "I think eating would be better right now." He giggled only a tiny bit, swishing his tail. "There's just loads to do here anyhow... we could find loads before going to see a movie."

(Antarctica)

Although blushing, Tieya shook her head, lowering her ears. "No... nothing..."