Digiartists' Domain Community!
The DaD RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The DaD RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The DaD RPG - Gol22 - 04-19-2007

< Skies: Unknown >

He heard the speaker saying, ' We are over the target, prepare drop off. ' notifying him, he stood up and checked his chute and equipment. The back of the plane opened and he could see the lights below, he took a deep breath and jumped out.

< California: Beach >

She stretched out and turned over on her back. She then looked out to see that the sun had began to slowly go down, toward the horizon. She climbed to her feet and grabbed her things, and headed back home.

She walked toward the front of the ship, along the side rail, still looking out in the open view. She spoke to herself, " Just another day and i'll be back home."

RE: The DaD RPG - Blue Rover - 04-19-2007

(one charter in a frozen wasteland. take a guess.)

"Not to mention the snow that

RE: The DaD RPG - Kurtz - 04-19-2007

(Mall of America: Beach Inc.)

Nodding gently, the lupine wolf followed after her, smiling softly at the cute wink as he spoke. "Hm... yeah, probably would be better at home..." Chuckling, he followed her to the counter, before asking quickly. "Want me to pay? Or do you want to, hun?"

(Antartica)

"She's broken..." That's all that came out of Tieya's lips as she looked up to the wolf, sighing hardly. "Mar changed her.... and now that he's done that, he's ran off... he left what he created..." She lowered her ears and twitched it. "I think it was because she said she had someone else... but..." She shook her head. "...I'm sorry for these past few months... I shouldn't have listened or allowed Rosa... to do anything like that from the beginning...."

RE: The DaD RPG - Yoosei - 04-19-2007

Yoosei twitches her ears slowly and looks at Kurtz for a few seconds before looking throughout the window of the car.

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 04-19-2007

Star frowned a little, looking down at the ground. "I've never heard of anything like that... but then again, there are a lot of things I've never heard of..." She looked back up at him, her smile slowly retrning. "For what its worth.... I don't think you look bad at all..."

Kim smiled, rolling onto her side to look over at Anna more easily. "You just now noticed that? It is one of the more obvious details about the room... there are also a few cracks in the outside wall... they covered them up with the paint." She laughed a little. "But.. does it really matter? We were already sharing a room, why not a bed too?"

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 04-19-2007

< Antarctica >

Ereth kept running towards Shiva, which made him slip on the ice again, sending him sliding towards her. "WWHOAAAAA!!!" he shouted as he slid right past her, and into a snow bank. "OOF! AH GOD THAT HURTS!!"

RE: The DaD RPG - Kurtz - 04-20-2007

"Well, maybe." Was all Kurtz replied, as he started to head out of the car park, briefly stopping and pulling down the window as he slipped in the card, before the banister in front rose up, as he drove out and onto the road once more. "Never really tasted what Portugese food is like, so until I cook something while you're down here or I go over there to Portugal, I won't really know if I will like it or not." He chuckled, fiddling with the gear-stick. "Maybe you should convince me sometime to try what I cook for ya."

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-20-2007

Calibremon blushed slightly, smiling. "Thank you... I appreciate that." He looked her over, thinking for a moment. "You seem rather... unusual yourself. I've never met a Renamon that wears clothes... or with a marking as unusual as yours."

-----

Anna smiled, looking at Kim, laughing slightly. "Well I guess that answers my questions about wether or not you're bothered by that..." she giggled slightly. "Though I have to warn you... I sleep in the nude...."

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 04-20-2007

Star smiled, blushing slightly. "Well.. I don't know where the mark came from.. but, I just like the way these clothes feel.."

Kim shrugged. "Doesn't everyone?" she asked, winking at Anna.

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-20-2007

Cali smiled and nodded. "Alright then, I was just curious..." he said, picking at his cargo pants slightly. "These were just programmed into my code, so I'm always wearing them... except for when I'm sleeping, that is..." he said, smiling and blushing slightly.

----

Anna giggled and nudged Kim slightly. "I think I'm getting to like you Kim..." she said, stretching slightly. "Its getting late... shall we get some dinner, or just go to bed?" she asked.