Digiartists' Domain Community!
The DaD RPG - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: The DaD RPG (/showthread.php?tid=6906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: The DaD RPG - Blue Rover - 04-19-2007

Blue laughed. "well there was that time you shot me. just forget the many other things i did to you to get you back for that." he looked around at the mess. "i see you still haven't learned how to open a glove compartment yet without spilling the stuff inside it. so is someone coming for you or are you gonna freeze when the storm hits?"

RE: The DaD RPG - Niyara - 04-19-2007

Kim blushed and shook her head. "Nevermind..."

Star clamped her hand over her mouth in an attempt to stiffle laughter. her shoulders shaking slightly.

RE: The DaD RPG - Calibremon - 04-19-2007

Calibremon nudged Star lightly, confused. "What's she talking about? I feel like I've missed something..." he said. Anna stopped outside their rooms.

"Okay, we got two rooms, so how do you want to divide it up? Humans and digimon each get a room, or me and cali in one room, and you and Star in the other?" Anna asked, looking at Star and Kim.

Kim shrugged. "It doesn't matter to me... If we weren't safe around you we would have found out when we first met... "

Star looked over at Calibremon, smiling slightly. "If its all the same to you two.. I think I'd like to share a room with Calibremon..."

Anna raised an eyebrow only briefly. "Um... alright then. No problem. Kim and I will take this room then." she said, opening the door to their room. Calibremon took the key and opened the door to the other room, letting himself and Star in. Calibremon sat down on the bed, stretching slightly.

"Can I ask why you elected to stay in the same room as me?" he asked, looking up at Star.

------

Anna laid out on the bed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well that was a little odd..." she sat up, smiling at Kim. "I think your digimon is attracted to my Digimon." she said, winking playfully.

Kim smiled. "She is interested.. but I don't know if it will go beyond that or not..." she said, flopping down on the bed next to Anna. "Mmm... Hotel beds are always so soft..."

Star smiled again. "You intrigue me... I've never seen anything like you.. but, your strength shows as clearly as if I had known you long enough to see it in action.."

RE: The DaD RPG - Disturbed - 04-19-2007

(Mall of America: Beach Inc.)

Saphire hummed about looking at all the different styles picking a few out here and there some which she would think Nath would enjoy very much. She then turned to Nath with a cute smile with an arm full of bikinis she had already picked out "I think this is enough for now." she chimed "Hmm how about I wait till we get home to try them on." she said winking cutely at the white lupine before going to the counter with him to pay.

(Anarctica)

Cuddling Tieya closely Disturbed sighs "Hun you know you can tell me anything without me getting angry..but if its..something you want to keep from me then...I understand. But know this I'll love the both of you no matter what happens." the wolf spoke looking down into the dragoness's eyes with sincerity.

RE: The DaD RPG - Marine - 04-19-2007

Ellar had known Blue through several campaigns on Earth. Notoriously known for appearing under boot, the wolf grew into a peculiar mascot for the Severna Guard, and proved to be a good friend. The Scorpion Grenadiers liked him most, offering a few beers, place to sleep, or something else. They had let Blue drive an Indian once. After the brief search and rescue of the vehicle's burning carcass a couple minutes later, they found him sleeping in the snow.

Ellar pulled a tubing of Life Savers from his vest pocket and popped one in his mouth. "I may have shot you, but you have fur to cover it up, ya goofey wolf." He glanced at his watch. "Colonel-High Marshall is sending out a picket to pick me up. Storm dropped alot of snow, he's probably sending tanks with dozer blades."

"You know, when we get done with Earth, we're probably leaving to go somewhere else. Why don't you come with us? The universe is an expansive thing that these 'Earthlings' wont see for a while, you'd like it, maybe through some miracle attract a girl."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book settled into his beach blanket and watched Onixiya. "People call me Book. It's nice to meet you Onixiya."

RE: The DaD RPG - Erethzium - 04-19-2007

< Antartica >

Ereth kept walking through the cold winds, now seeing an icy looking human figure. "h-HEY! you!" he said, running towards it.

Calibremon sighed slightly. "Its because I'm partially artificial. When I emerged in the Human World, a lightning strike scrambled my data. I had to absorb some human code to replace the data in my own system that was too corroded to repair..." he extended his mechanical arms out in front of him. "Which is why I look the way I do..." he finished.

-----

Anna nodded, smiling slightly. "Yeah they are; I always - " she stopped suddenly as she realised something. "There's only one bed in here..."