Digiartists' Domain Community!
M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) (/showthread.php?tid=6606)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - DragonMasterX - 04-28-2007

Serra was still humming, of course she was also still enjoying and relaxing into her own song, she turned to grab more soap, her eyes closed as for what instead of picking the soap bottle below her she clutched Andrew's sheath with her claw. At feeling the musky, furry covering she stopped singing completely, her eyebrow raising, but since her head was almost completely covered in her latter bubbly soap she didn't open her eyes, however she said outloud: "A furry bottle...? Don't remember one being here..." she quietly muttered.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Calibremon - 04-28-2007

Andrew meeped softly as she grabbed at his sheathe. He draped his arms around her gently, holding her in a warm, wet embrace. "I was called here by the haunting melody of a beautiful maiden... and lo, I have found her..." he said softly, nuzzling her.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - senjuro - 04-28-2007

Flynn self-consciously unbuttoned his blue shirt, slipping out of it and his dark jeans, sitting there in his blue and white pawprint boxers. He thumped his tail. "I'm winning." He grinned.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - DragonMasterX - 04-28-2007

Realizing what she had done after forcefully opening her eyes when she cleaned the soap off her eyes Serra meeped even louder than he did at his sentence and the hug, she was over the nervous scales, "I uhh... Andrew what are you..." she babbled uncoherently as she shook and shivered even though her scales were absorbing the lovely warm and trying to force her to enjoy.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Herr Mullen - 04-29-2007

"Ja, well, I wrap up well." He eyed the paw print boxers. "Sexy." He bent down, and eyed Flynn from his new veiw as he undid his shoes, pulling them off and tucking his socks inside them. He slipped his braces off his shoulders and pulled down the long zip on his trousers, pulled the belt clasp past the belt loop it clung to and passed it back through, freeing his trousers from the belt bind. He undid the two metal catches, and let the trousers fall away. His crotch length button shirt seductively shrouded and his his boxers as he threw his trousers over the tunic he's placed on a chair, taking care to make sure none of his clothes would rumple. He undid his collar button, and worked down, releasing his chest, firm and toned, the begining of pecks. Futher down: he was completely bald on his torso, clearly. Shades of abs shone through on his stomach. He shed his shirt, and stood in just a pair of black boxers.

"And now we are equal again, ja?" William asked, an errection of undefined length streching at the black length-concealing boxers.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - senjuro - 04-29-2007

Flynn chuckles, admiring the human's body. Not to be outdone, he removes his boxers, standing there totally naked, his sheathe swelling slightly. "I'm afraid I win." He laughs again, walking towards the human, his paw rubbing his erection through his pants.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Calibremon - 04-29-2007

Andrew smiled and just continued to hold her. She hadn't screamed or hit him yet, so she wasn't entirely adverse to his presence. "Shh... calm down Serra." He nuzzled her gently. "But if you really want me to leave, I will..." he looked down, smiling and blushing slightly. "As soon as you let go of my crotch..."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Herr Mullen - 04-29-2007

William grinned and pushed into Flynn's paw: he held each of his firm furry cheeks in each hand. He patted and stroked the soft luxurious hair under his finger tips. "Hmm, your hair is so full, thick and soft... what sort of conditioner?" he asked, and pushed Flynn's hand away so he could bring down his boxers to reveal his large errection bobbing up and extending past his navel. He stood in contrasting bald glory, grinning at Flynn, fixing his eyes on him. He decided to let him absorb the shock of his length before rubbing it all over that soft and silky coat of his.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - senjuro - 04-29-2007

Flynn smiled at him. "Hey this isn't hair. It's fur." He stroked it softly, if a little vainly. "It's a secret." He giggled softly as he wrapped his paw around the human's cock. Wow, pretty different from a canine one.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - DragonMasterX - 04-29-2007

"Eeek!" Serra yelled mentally to stop gropping his man-hood through his sheath, but she was biased to do it by her both her concious and unconcious state, common sense and arousal. This just didn't scale to a comparison. She hadn't had sex in almost a year and a half, not even a self-release. Her innards were all sequently yelling for her to kiss him but she was somehow fighting it. "I... I..." she repeated, staring up at the male, her ebony black scaled body glittering in the hot water. She needed it badly and she didn't know why she even resisted, her claw shook, "I..."