Digiartists' Domain Community!
M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) (/showthread.php?tid=6606)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Calibremon - 04-17-2007

Andrew smiled, eating quietly with her. "I'll take that as a compliment anyway..." he looked down at his plate and smiled slightly, blushing just a little. "Y'know... if you want, you're welcome to stay indefinitely. I could use the help, and the company. If you don't want to though, I can drop you off at the MCC Central Station. There's plenty of places to get replacement parts, upgrades, and a ship to get you where you want to be..."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - DragonMasterX - 04-17-2007

Serra began to blush a bit after knowing where it was getting to. However she quickly dismissed both the tempting and dirty thought off her mind. The dragoness nervously replied: "You are offering me free-lodging?"
Her tail started moving behind her something that happened when she started to become excited, it was obvious she never expected to find a human so... corteous.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Calibremon - 04-17-2007

OOC: Andrew's a Ferret-anthro, not a hooman :P Just a heads-up.

IC:
Andrew nodded, smiling slightly, still blushing though. "Well, no, not exactly free. You'd have to work to help me keep this ship flying and keep ourselves fed, but its not much work at all..." he said, noticing her tail swaying slightly.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - DragonMasterX - 04-17-2007

OOC: Oh! Knew I had gotten that wrong, but well, it didn't hurt to try!

IC:

"Oh really?" she then thought of the man she was chasing. For that she'd need many upgrades and extra help, "Well company is something I need too!" she suddenly smiled widely, finishing to eat her plate.

OOC: We should wait a bit, don't post anymore till others do.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Disturbed - 04-17-2007

(Mitsuki's House)

Disturbed looked at Mitsuki he took a paw to caress her cheek softly "You didnt do anything Mitsuki but be your cute self I was the one who was...staring."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - amaterasu - 04-17-2007

Bill was in a large room,chandeliers hanging off the cieling giving it a more classical look.He was listening to his com link,growing impatient"Are the repairs complete yet?"

"You asked that five minutes ago,give us more time.You took quite a beating out there."

"Fine,I'll check back in five minutes."Bill said as he chuckled"I'll get my revenge."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 04-17-2007

< Mitsuki's house >

Mitsuki clsoe eyes, murring softly from the caress while place her own paw on top of his paw. "...To tell you the truth....you're kinda...cute.." She start to blush lightly while closing her eyes.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Disturbed - 04-18-2007

(Mitsuki's House)

His ears twitch happily then smiled warmly from the comment that was given then his tail started to swish "Th-thank you...now that we're being honest with ourselves I um...was staring at your butt while you were on the computer." Disturbed rubbed the back of his head blushing deeply, "Its very cute."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Calibremon - 04-18-2007

"Alright" Andrew said cheerfully. "It's settled then. I should have an extra bunkroom on this ship somewhere... as for clothes well, you'll just have to make due with your flight-suit until we get the the MCC Central Station. We can pick up some new clothes for you there... unless you brought your own with you?" he inquired.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - DragonMasterX - 04-18-2007

"Not really... The only thing to carry extra things is the Support pack, and Weyr's fries everything inside it" she smiled nervously and then shook her head off, before standing up. "Come on I'll help you clean things up. Then you can show me that bunk, I'm eager to... get to bed" she said as she picked the plates in her claws.