Digiartists' Domain Community!
M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) (/showthread.php?tid=6606)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - amaterasu - 03-25-2007

Bill chuckled"You don't get it.Some energy weapons feed off a M/ECA's energy.Essentially giving them near infinite ammo.Plus even if I do run out of ammo,I'll still have a way to destroy you.Armageddon,prepare subroutine 79506-Alpha strike.Fire when I say fire."Armageddon's energy weapons started glowing a faint blue.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-25-2007

< Mitsuki's house >

Mitsuki stepped in and lock the door behind her. She went to the living room, and sit on the floor. "Wecome to my simple house, and make yourself as your own house, Dis. You can see my suit besides my computer." She untied her ponytails, place both bells on the table and slowly caress her hair.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Disturbed - 03-26-2007

Disturbed started walking but noticed Mitsuki letting her hair loose he couldnt help to look as she looked really beautifal then bumped into the suit she was talking about. As hard it was for him to do he turned his attention towards the suit putting a paw to his chin "Hmm..hey this looks like a classic model. Did you build it yourself?"

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-26-2007

Mitsuki looks to Disturbed and turn to her suit. "It's a gift from my most admired creator. The design are still original like a classic model, but I modified the appearance, system and it uses nuclear cartridge as a power source. It's lightweight and suit with my body."

She caress her long hair while tapping her tail on the floor. "Several years ago, that suit faced a major malfunction when it uses during war. The manufacturer stopped making that suit for safety purposes."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Disturbed - 03-26-2007

"Hope it stays safe for your sake at least." Disturbed turned and smiled warmly at her "It is good to see someone using a classic model at least, looks like it was just made yesterday shows you put a lot of hard work into it. You should really be proud of yourself I know a couple of guys who absolutely love renewed classic models like yours."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - senjuro - 03-26-2007

In a flash, Valek was disarmed, and damaged further, the scythe lying broken in the sand. Flynn roared and pounded a fist on the console. "Dammit! Valek: report!"

"All outboard weapons disabled. Reflective shielding depleted."

"Activate the Wolf Claws and begin charging for an Ice Wolf Bite. I want that M/ECA in pieces when we're through with it."

Valek chimed in acknowledgement as its last line of defence was activated. The two beam claws glowed from Valek's wrists while, inside the chasis, the Exertion Engine began its charge for collasal final attack.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Herr Mullen - 03-27-2007

That's an exertion attack! Thought William. This guy is serious. I don't think it'll be up to as quick movements whilst that's charging: he'll be draining from his power supply. I must act quickly....

William opened hailing frequencies in case of a possible negotiation, and proceeded to leap through a summersault, tattered cape billowing over him, and land in front of Valek. He rose a fist to the cockpit: If he didn't cut off that exertion, he would kill him outright.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - senjuro - 03-27-2007

Valek back-dashed away from the assaulting M/ECA, the verniers kicking up sand as the Exertion Engine continued to charge. Valek's systems chimed at every ten percent of charge.

"Exertion Engine at 40% charge."

"Exertion Engine at 50% charge."

"Dammit, hurry up!" Flynn growled as he slashed at the advancing M/ECA. "I need to disable that M/ECA."

"Exertion Engine at 70% charge."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Calibremon - 03-27-2007

Andrew blinked and thought for a moment at what he said. Some energy weapons feed off of a M/ECA's energy. He flipped on an encrypted comm-signal and patched through to Serra.

"Serra, listen. I have a crazy idea, but I think it'll work. If you reverse the polarity on your sheilds, and route the feedback into your power cells, you'll not just block his attacks, but you'll recharge your Exertion Engine off of his attacks..."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - DragonMasterX - 03-27-2007

"Well..." Serra pondered. There wasn't much to do besides listening to the male, they were surrounded by the hostile M/ECA, Tachikaze didn't seem to be in condition to back her up at all, and Weyr wasn't at his best power since he was still activating. "Damn, okay!"

And with that, the female started managing the plan into her command pad. Silently, yet rapidly taking care of all the energy sources and stabilizations for her M/ECA's state and shielding capabilies.
In mere seconds, she was done, poofed, she re-opened the link, the bubble shrinking considerably, but becoming red. "Done..."