Digiartists' Domain Community!
M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) (/showthread.php?tid=6606)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Disturbed - 03-21-2007

His ears twitched and a light blush grew over his cheeks, "Dont want you to be getting horny now do we...I know I wouldnt mind it." Disturbed pressed a button and an image came up which had Saphire on it, "Hey Saph, I'll be over at Mitsuki's house for a while I'm putting you in charge."

"Oh okay have fun brother," Saphire said on the monitor giggling and smiling cutely.

"And if Ayane and Ebon are listening I'm docking their pay for a week!" Disturbed said as his voice echoed through the house.

< Bathroom >

Ayane stopped dead as she was drying off her hair, her towel draped over her face. Slowly she pulled the towel up only to see what looked like a very unhappy Ebon tapping her foot.

"Soooo...he would never check the files..hmmm?" Ebon wound up her own toward then there was a loud SNAP!!

Ayane yelped as her butt was towel tagged by Ebon, "E-ebon...Ebon?" The wolfess meeped then tried to run out of the bathroom but was pulled by her tail and yelped even louder as she was pulled into a full nelson headlock.

Ebon brought her down to the floor and started wrestling with her sister, nothing serious but still full contact wrestling.

< Disturbed's M/ECA >

"Okay sis see you in a few," Disturbed smiled and cut the communication smiling he pressed a few buttons then the stearing mechanisms came up from the floor which he grabbed and pushed forward. Immediatly the black metallic wolf reacted as it bolts out of the garage and into the streets where it ran like a normal wolf would on all fours then it lept up high landing ontop of a building and started leaping from building to building over the city. "Where's your house from here? You can enter it into the GPS if you wish," Disturbed said.

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-21-2007

Mitsuki giggles as watching of how his M/ECA works, and looking to him. "7 KM to the north, 32 Degrees North-East. In conclusion, located at the wide grassy field."

She turn back to monitor, with a smile still locked on her face and a little blush. "You know... you looks cute...when blushing..."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - senjuro - 03-21-2007

The laser impacted against Valek's shoulder, knocking it flat against the sand. Flynn coughed as the wind rushed from his lungs from the sudden jolt. Again, Valek's reflective armor diffused the destructive power of the laser, but the impact of the highly charged energy struck a massive blow to the lightweight M/ECA's armour. A warning klaxon blared obnoxiously from Valek's systems.

"Armour integrity reduced to 36%."

"Thanks for the update, Captain Obvious," Flynn snarled. "I hope you're recording this combat data. Sis is going to want specs on that laser. Any other damage?"

"Negative."

He drew his remaining kunai, the beam scythe still blazing in Valek's other hand. "Valek: initiate offensive subroutine xi-xi-nine." Valek again faded from the visible spectrum as it hurled the kunai in a wide arc. Suddenly, it rocketed in the other direction, intending to deliver a crushing cross strike with his scythe at the same time as the kunai. As the coup de grace of the maneouvre, Valek hacked the M/ECA's comm frequency again and played a deafeningly and disorientingly loud screeching noise. That'll teach that smug drekhead to mess with me...

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Herr Mullen - 03-22-2007

"Got him!" William grinned. He let him get back up: it wouldn't do to take him yet. He's never get into his pants if he'd just crushed his robot. The speakers on the control pannel in front of him shrieked: he covered his ears, and watched the robot before him raise a sythe and a kunai to decapitate him. That would be expencive. He fiddled with the stereo knobs: The Spice Girls began blasting out instead.

"Aggh! That's just as bad!" He said, trying to find a decent classical station. Then he remembered the whole battle thing: he switched the veiws on two screen to targets from his hands, and pulled them both up to fire quick bursts at his enemy's hands, and glared his laser at his chest.

"...You are listening to Radio Four, introducing that old favourate antidote to pannel games, I'm Sorry I Really Don't Care...."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Disturbed - 03-22-2007

As Mitsuki put in her coordinates he turned towards the direction of the GPS as they lept from building to building then his blush returned even deeper, "You..do?" he pulled back the levers causing the wolf to jump much further than he intended landing on the road. Disturbed grunted as he slowed down a bit carefully maneuvering out of the narrow streets untill they reached the country-side turnning onto the more open areas "D-dont say those kinda things when I'm piloting its very distracting," the wolf chuckled slightly. Glancing at the GPS he saw they were almost to the destination, "Almost there."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-22-2007

Mitsuki giggles and chuckles, as looking to the screen. "Sorry.. I don't know you're very weak with that comments..." Then, she looks back, staring to his blushy face. "You really are cute, Dis.."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Disturbed - 03-23-2007

Disturbed slowed the suit down to a walk now that they were close blushing softly he reached over and scratched Mitsuki behind the ear, "And you're cuter than anything I've ever seen before."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Lonely Werewolf - 03-23-2007

Mitsuki's ear twitching due to the caress and a slight blush crossed her cheek. "T-thanks.." The small, blue-roof house appeared at the screen as the suit getting closer. "That's my house."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - Calibremon - 03-24-2007

Andrew looked up slowly, sighing softly. "God damn..." he said, sighing softly. He was done. No more aces in the hole. No more tricks. Finished. Game Over, man.

"I'm sorry Serra. I've got nothing left. I can fend off the missiles, but I don't have the strength to disable them all..."

RE: M/ECA Combat Commission (Furry Mecha/Powerarmor RP) - DragonMasterX - 03-24-2007

"Weyr!" Serra cried for help.

"Re-routing enabled."

"Huh?" she blinked, before she let herself grin again. "Woah!" she stared at the energy level. "Alright! Giga Shield!" she commanded and made Weyr advance towards Tachikaze, the M/ECA wrapped him in his giant arms and suddenly a huge bulb surrounded both robots, "Hang on tight!" the girl said through the comm as a purple outer plasma shield appeared all over them as a sphere, anything that contacted it made an aisled explosion, which was great to defend against the rain of missiles.