Digiartists' Domain Community!
Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff (/showthread.php?tid=6298)

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Erethzium - 03-23-2007

"yeah. fine with me." vook shook his claw.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Kalyx - 03-23-2007

Kalyx held the tavern door open for Vook and asked, "So, what's your poison?"

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Erethzium - 03-23-2007

OOC: dude, its okay. i didnt know how to RP when i came here. :P

IC:

"what? what's my poison? whadda ya mean?" vook giggled, walking into the tavern.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Disturbed - 03-23-2007

Watching Yoosei's teasing movements the bulky black wolf's thick member pushed out of its pouch into view. Murring happily at the site Disturbed couldnt help but scootch to the edge of the bed reach out and caress one of her cheeks as he was speechless for once. Closing his face to her cute fox but he nuzzles one of her buttcheeks.

< Ayane and Altima >

"You're very sweet," Ayane smiled warmly sitting up she gave him a loving kiss on the cheek, "thats why I want to do this." the wolfess gently guides Altima down back on the bed with a sweet smile kissing him again but this time on the lips.

< Ebon and Shadow >

"Sounds fun, can't wait," she said with a sly grin before placing the cock part over the panther's manhood then turned on the gas. At first nothing happened but soon Shadow's pride and glory started to slowly grow longer and thicker as more gas was used. Ebon quickly turned the valve shutting off the gass and removed the cock covering and views his now fifteen inch kitty cock which was nearly as thick as her own arm, "So how you like the bigger you?"

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - cboy - 03-23-2007

Shadow stared at the long cock, a bit freaked out. However, he wasn't too put off by it.

"That's...freaky," he said, hardly able to believe that was his cock there. "Uh, no offense...but do you think you can take that whole thing?" he asked, murring a little as his cock was now more sensitive to her soft touch.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Yoosei - 03-23-2007

Yoosei murrs happily and then pulls Disturbed away with the help of her tails. "be a good boy and just enjoy the view for now.." she chuckles and then places her paws on the rim of her panties and pulls them down too. her body completely expose to the wolf now. she then bends her body a bit more just to raise her cutie butt a bit and lift her tails up just to give him a good view of her tailhole and of her pussy. "you like the view?"

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - DragonMasterX - 03-24-2007

"Fridge" Mar grinned, then smirked and gave Lumi a light spank with his tail. "Go fetch it, I'll carry your other stuff and check them in" he said and without giving her time to react he grabbed the booze she was carrying with his tail and left for the check-in desk.

(Streets)

"Gee, you did a lot for me today, it's natural for me to want to do something for you" Dot winked, her tail wagging around as she giggled.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Kurtz - 03-24-2007

Eyes widening, the catgirl blushed heavily at the light spank, but smiled slightly to it, nodding gently, as she started to head down the aisle again to the fridge, where there lay both one for beer and that of soft drinks. She grinned, before taking an entire bottle of pepsi and coke in one arm, while a bottle or two of other brands of booze; then headed back to the check-in desk of such. "Got em!"

-Streets-

As he continued to walk, Kurtz smiled even more, nodding gently. "Well, I wouldn't mind it at all, Dot..." He swished his broad tail happily, although chuckling. "...Hm... I think I have something to try out too when we get back...."

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Kalyx - 03-24-2007

Kalyx accompanied Vook toward two empty barstools. "Excuse my slang. What I mean is... what would you like to drink?"

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Erethzium - 03-24-2007

"oh, um...i'll have some bacardi." she sat down on the stool next to kalyx.