Digiartists' Domain Community!
Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff (/showthread.php?tid=6298)

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Kurtz - 03-16-2007

Taking a moment to think, the catgirl cutely put a single finger to her lip, while grinning. "I don't know.... just a place or large shop where'd they sell alcohol and coke together." She then slightly giggled to her own words, before swishing her tail gently.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - cboy - 03-16-2007

Shadow murred into the kiss, nuzzling the wolfess. Pulling away, he gave her a warm smile, his eye's half-lidded in bliss.

"Well...now what, my dear? More BDSM...or something even more kinky?" he murred, groping her still-inflated tits.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Yoosei - 03-16-2007

< Yoosei and Disturbed >

Yoosei giggles cutely and walks to bed. "ohh... you want to touch my body?" she murrs in a seductive way and then places the handcuffs on the night stand and then sits down on bed. "if you want...I will let you touch my body now...how about it?" she asks softly.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Disturbed - 03-17-2007

"R-really?" Disturbed watched as she sat on the bed putting on a smiled he gently scootched closer to Yoosei then embraced her in a very warm and gentle hug. He let out a very soft mur feeling the softness of her fur "B-better than I expected.." he then places a paw on her tummy and starts to lightly rub it.

< Altima and Ayane >

Ayane laid silent on the bed for a few moments before her eyes blinked open "Whoa..I feel more tired than I was before I went to bed." she sat up and noticed her pussy was soaked...again "A-Altima?" she looks at him and giggles seeing he's tired again "Didnt get enough sleep?"

< Ebon and Shadow >

Murs happily from the groping of her breasts "BDSM is seemingly getting a tad boring...lets see if we can do anything else fun that we can do." she gently started stroking the panther's dick then suddenly got an idea and grinned up at Shadow "Mmhhh..how does a bigger dick sound my playfull panther?"

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Altima - 03-17-2007

"Well, i was kinda falling asleep, but well... you began to..uhm...masturbate..." Altima said, trying to find the best way to sum up what had just happened. "And well, it sounded like someone was... uhm... yiffing you... so I, uhm, took the liberty of doing it myself... I thought that was what you wanted..." he concluded, feeling dumbgounded at his actions. Apparently there was no logic to his solution.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Yoosei - 03-17-2007

Yoosei murrs and giggles cutely and then slowly breaks the hug as she lays down on bed in a very cutie pose. "well...why don't you take my clothes them... you will feel my naked body afterwards" she smiles and winks at him.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - cboy - 03-18-2007

Shadow cocked his head to the side, wondering if that was possible.

"Uh...how big are you talking and how are you going to make it grow?" he asked, looking down at his manhood.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - DragonMasterX - 03-18-2007

"Judging by your vocabulary, you want booze" Mar laughed and put an arm around Lumi, grinning to her. "You'll get booze" he said as he pointed at the market in the distance. Just a sreet or two away. "Let's go buy, I don't wanna wait."

Dot giggled, "Gee, you are right. I'll help you with it then!" she said and came out with about four bags, she smiled and put them onto Kurtz's pile of boxes. "Sigh... I'm done for today" she smiled and then put her credit card away into her purse.

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Disturbed - 03-18-2007

"I'll show ya..just stay here." Ebon gave the tip of Shadow's cock a kiss before walking back to her chest of toys getting out a canister attached to an elongated tube by a skinny hose. The wolfess stepped back up and sat back down on the bed with a smiled "With this..its a special gas that I use on my special friends...it wont just make it longer but it'll make it thicker too want to try it?"

< Ayane and Altima >

Ayane just stared at Altima for a moment then smirked "My my..just yesterday you never been inside a woman before and look at you know fucking girls in their sleep," the wolfess's tail brushed under the dragon's chin.

< Yoosei and Disturbed >

"You..really mean it?" Disturbed scootched closer to Yoosei and smiled nervously as his paws gently lifted her shirt up an over her head and tossed it over on his bed and blushes deeply seeing her bra. Gently the wolf moved his paw acrossed her tummy, over her bra and into her furry cleavage "Very nice...beautifal indeed, Yoosei."

RE: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Altima - 03-18-2007

Altima blushed, as he turned away, "Yeah... but it looked like you wanted me in you so.." Altima said, looking back at the wolfess. "Anyway, last night wasn't...satsfying enough.." the dragon said slyly.