Digiartists' Domain Community!
Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff (/showthread.php?tid=6298)

- Kurtz - 03-04-2007

Lumi didn't even pay attention to what Ishana had said after, but only nodded in recognition to Mar's words. "Alrighty, let's get this started."

Feeling his bicep being touched, he tilted his head slightly, before his eyes caught her stare. Immediately, his cheeks flushed a little, before the comment made him blush even more. He couldn't think of words for a few moments, before he gulped. "Yah... but not much more. I don't want you're stuff being wrecked now if they fall off of me while I'm walking, Dot." He closed one eye and chuckled.

- DragonMasterX - 03-04-2007

Dot nuzzled Kurtz's arm a bit to insert a bit more of 'confidence' into him, "Come on... you look really strong... you are going to tell me you wouldn't be able to take care of this... little task?" she asked, still with her ever so sensual stare.

After they got out of the tavern, Mar smiled to the girls from behind, "Alright ladies, we've got some time before we do anything, so, wanna do anything else at home first?" he asked, his tail swishing behind him.

- Kurtz - 03-04-2007

Giving a more darker blush, the dragon grew silent once more, before gulping again. "Well... w-well...." He stuttered, before finally giving in. "Right. Guess I can." He said confidently.

With a small smile, Lumi closed one eye. "Well... I don't want to do anything really. Don't wanna get poofed out before the party."

- DragonMasterX - 03-04-2007

"Well, that's okay, you can go and rest if you don't feel well, too. Want me to help you with the bed?" the male said, not noticing the double sense in his words, neither how teasing it could sound coming from him actually.

- Altima - 03-04-2007

DragonMasterX Wrote:"Well, that's okay, you can go and rest if you don't feel well, too. Want me to help you with the bed?" the male said, not noticing the double sense in his words, neither how teasing it could sound coming from him actually.

OOC: uh...wrong Rp DMX...or at least neither kurtz nor lumi or Ishana are anywhere near a bed...

- Kurtz - 03-04-2007

Altima Wrote:
DragonMasterX Wrote:"Well, that's okay, you can go and rest if you don't feel well, too. Want me to help you with the bed?" the male said, not noticing the double sense in his words, neither how teasing it could sound coming from him actually.

OOC: uh...wrong Rp DMX...or at least neither kurtz nor lumi or Ishana are anywhere near a bed...

OOC: He didn't get the RPG wrong. He is referring to setting up Lumi's bed back up at the apartment (Which was actually never done), which can also be mistaken for another sense of saying that line. xP

IC:

Blinking twice, the catgirl rubbed her arm nervously. "It's not that I don't feel well... it's just that I'd rather not... you know. Use up all my energy before the party." She gave a little smirk. "I want this party to last!-"

- DragonMasterX - 03-05-2007

Dot giggled, then walked over to where the skirts and shirt were sold, "So... gee, you better wait for me here while I shop, you won't be able to enter with that load" she said, giggling.

Mar smiled to Lumi, "Hey, I got ya, but you can have a rest to feel really active later on" he persuaded, "Or well, while Ishana's looking for people, you can come with me if you'd like, I've got nothing else to do but take care of the drinks and well, get the place ready for the... guests?" he chuckled.

- Disturbed - 03-05-2007

Disturbed's eyes widened seeing Yoosei's character racking up kills left and right. Then he smacked himself and started killing more soldiers..can't lose!! Franticly moving his character searching for more enemies but he noticed the entire map that would have been red of enemies was decimated. Yoosei's character was far from Disturbed's character and her half is nearly clear..blasted!!

< Ayane and Altima >

Ayane tilted her head back and murred feeling the claws on his claws on her plump wolfess butt and thrusting into her more "OOhhhh..yeah thats it..th-thrust that cock in there..hrrrr.." she started to buck a little faster into Altima's shaft urging him to go faster and deeper. As she did she neared her muzzle to the dragon's neck and started lapping at it to instensify the dragon's pleasure as she knew dragons had a weak spot on their necks.

- Altima - 03-05-2007

Altima could feel that same tingling sensation which originated from his lower regions; his climax was approaching. "Uhhgn! I'm gunna cum!" He groaned aloud trying to hold it in as long as he could. Ayane's licking wasn't helping him at all, it was actually provoking an early climax. His claws dug deeper into Ayanes' behind, as he began to buck his hips against her.

- Yoosei - 03-05-2007

Yoosei was grinning mischievously as she kept quickly killing more and more soldiers. She had to admit she had a good amount of kills by now already, no way would she lose. And in her mind, she herself, starts already imagining Disturbed with less an item of clothing. Oh she really loved that thought and even her tails swish happily.