Digiartists' Domain Community!
Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff (/showthread.php?tid=6298)

- Disturbed - 03-01-2007

Maybe he just needs a little push..Ayane smiles softly as she very slowly started shifting her hips upon his shaft. She murred softly and seductivly into his ear as she continued to lightly hump into his cock.

< Ebon, Shadow, Sha'von >

Ebon murred deeply as the panther's prick was pushed into her wet pussy then started humping into her. The rocking from Shadow's pushes making her nipple clits caught on the bed caused small jolts up pain through her breasts but that was quickly drowned out by the fucking she was recieveing. Instinctivly her tail gently wrapped around the panther's waist pulling him closer for a deeper thrust aswell as to hug him closer to her body.

< Yoosei and Disturbed >

As Yoosei had said that the game did start. The level was more the Jungle level with many twists and turns aswell as many suprise attacks throughout the level.

Disturbed pushed his character towards the first mob of enemies and started tearing through them...gosh I hope I win.....she really does have a nice body....he shook his head and tried to focus more on the game.

- Altima - 03-01-2007

Altima never felt anything so good before, as Ayane was bobbing up and down on his member. He could feel how tight she was, as he helped her out, by thrusting into her. He placed his claws on her bum, carressing her ass. "uhhhn...that...feels...good...oh!"

- Kurtz - 03-02-2007

Hearing Dot request of him to carry stuff, the dragon sweat-dropped. "Alrighty... just no more then this, okay?" He then walked over, before starting to lift up a load of shoe boxes into his arms. "I don't feel like falling over-"

Moving himself, the dragon left only two, maybe three boxes left on the ground.

Grinning impishly, the cat started to lighten a little. "Great idea, cutie. I like it." She chirped.

- Yoosei - 03-03-2007

< Yoosei and Disturbed >

Yoosei grins and moves her character forward too. Her character this time being faster, she ended up quickly finding lots of enemies to face. True that kinda of weapon that Lu Xun bears does not deal many damage.. it compensates just because it

- DragonMasterX - 03-04-2007

"Ohh, let me help you!" Dot said, then grabbed the remaining boxes, piled them up, then put them on Kurtz's shoulders to make sure they wouldn't fall, "Gee, done!" she said, then walked out, "Let's go out, I saw some really nice skirts over there!" she cheered, her finned tail wagging happily.

"Settled then" Mar grinned, "Alright, I'm going to pay the drinks now, be right back" the dragon said, before walking off to the bar.

- Altima - 03-04-2007

"Yeah sure.." Ishana said, as Mar walked towards the counter to pay. "So...Lumi...shoudl we try to secude him...?"

- Kurtz - 03-04-2007

Kurtz, grumbling even more, started to follow after her, before hearing her. Immediately, he spoke up. "Not to be rude or anything, but there's not much more I can carry-" He stated, as his frame shook slightly from the many boxes on top of his figure. "Anymore and you'll lose all of these in one go."

Giving a small glare to Ishana back, the catgirl huffed. "That's all you ever think about, isn't it?" She muttered, almost despising her. But she kept it at bay. "Later possibly. Not now. Get him drunk later with this party."

- Altima - 03-04-2007

Ishana sighed. "I gues... alright then... but you owe me one night...sooner or later..." She said...not realising what she just said.

- DragonMasterX - 03-04-2007

Dot giggled, "I'm sure you can carry a lot more Kurtz" she said, then stopped next to him and stared at his eyes with her's in a very seductive way as she placed a claw on his right arm, precisely where his bicep was, "With all the strength you have in here... I wouldn't be surprised if you lifted the whole shopping center for me" she winked.

Mar then came back, "Alright girls, let's get back home, we gotta prepare the place, then one of you will have to get some people to come. I'll take care of the drinks" he grinned.

- Altima - 03-04-2007

"I'll take care of the people..." she said, eyeing both of them slightly seductively.