Digiartists' Domain Community!
Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff (/showthread.php?tid=6298)

- DragonMasterX - 02-23-2007

OOC: Someone's getting desperated.

IC:

Dorothy-Ann spent the next 45 minutes trying on shoes, speaking with the manager, a cute wolfess, and finally came to a decision to take a small share of the shop with her. "I'll take them!"

"Very well, your total equals..." the shoe-seller started calculating in her computer, before smiling to herself and declaring: "1700.99 dollars."

Soon Mar came back, a Bloody Mary shot was placed next to Ishana, while next to Lumi and where Mar was about to sit on, a glass of caipirinha, the dragon still holding the bottle of ron with his left claw as he grinned to the females, "Havin' fun ladies?" he winked to them, then opened the bottle and swerved it in his claws, before he pointed it down, carefully making sure it poured its contents in Lumi's glass, the bitter-sweet alcoholic drink being now mixed with the delicious bacardi. He then used the small straw placed on the glass and stroked it a bit, before starting to mix the drinks together. Mar took the straw up, putting the digit of his thumb on the upper end of the straw, before he neared the lower end to his lips.

"Mmmmm... tastes nice" Mar said, licking his lips with his large tongue, purposedly making a slurp sound for both Ishana and Lumi to listen as his eyes half-closed. It was then when he neared the straw to Lumi's face, then winked to her as he let his thumb away, making the liquid pour down onto the glass, then he inserted the straw right back into the glass, coincidentially through the hole of one of the ice cilinders that was floating.

- Kurtz - 02-23-2007

Kurtz's jaw dropped, the dragon not being able to even believe the number. "1701 bloody dollars?!" Suddenly his morale dropped. That was way too much, how could she - or even HIMSELF for that matter pay that?!

Even though she was quite stern sometimes, Lumi couldn't help but blush at what Mar did. Her cheeks flushed slightly, before looking down at her glass. And then realising that Ishana was still there with her comments. Immediately, she took the glass; and the straw that was in hers, and started to slowly drink. "Godamnit."

- Altima - 02-23-2007

OOC: if your talking about Ishana... shes kind of a slut in this rp... as for Altima... i see nothing wrong with that...

Ishana smiled towards the dragon, "thanks for the drink!" she said, planting a kiss on his cheek, before taking a sip of her drink.

- izzy_bear - 02-23-2007

OOC: lol 'Desperated'! lol, ok, my bad

IC:
"Ereth, maybe it's just me, but you don't really seem that interested."[/quote]

- Erethzium - 02-23-2007

"what? no, i am interested, it just doesnt matter HOW we..um..do it."

- DragonMasterX - 02-23-2007

OOC:

DMX: She doesn't look like a slut to me. Guys do sluts for money, I do them for free.

IC:

It was then when Dot took out a small purse and from it, a credit card, "Amex" she smiled cutely, then handed the card over.

The attendant smiled again, then grabbed her post-net device and quickly started preparing the pay-up. In few seconds only, she produced a comercy ticket and a copy of it. The first one given for the dragoness to sign.

Dorothy looked over Kurtz while being in front of the desk, her behind given to him. The girl only smiled cutely at his expression, before she asked: "Do you have a pen Kurtz?"

Mar grinned at the kiss, then closed an eye, before sitting back and repeating the same process with his drink, minus the small 'show' he had given to the females. "So, what'cha gonna do tonight? Seems we won't be getting anywhere anytime soon here" he said, then in a swift second, he downed half of his drink.

- Altima - 02-23-2007

"well, i was hoping for something exciting..." ishana stated, taking another sip of her drink.

- Kurtz - 02-23-2007

Surprisingly, the dragon did nod to the question. "Yeah... I think..." He fiddled around in his pockets, before producing a tiny blue pen. "..Here. Not the best, but it'll do." Handing it to Dorothy, he sighed. "Good lords... mad girl... "

Lumi sweat-dropped. "And I know what kinda 'exciting' SHE wants...." She gulped another part of her drink down, before sighing, her amber eyes just staring at Mar's. "I don't know. Something exciting, go out and see if we can find some arcades to waste time in...."

- Altima - 02-23-2007

or a bedroom for the three of us... ishana thought, her mind in the gutter. she sighed slightly, "yeah... arcade i guess..."

- cboy - 02-23-2007

"Good slut...now I want those fat tits of yours grinding against the bed. The minute they come up so much as an inch, that ass of yours is going to start burning," he growled, empasizing his point by giving her ass a hard slap with his tail. He then got up on the bed behind her, grinding his crotch against her ass, his hard cock teasing her pussy.

"Oh, and Sha'von, no masturbating. If that paw of yours so much as touchs your pussy, I'll blow you up so big you'll make the Good Year blimp'll look like a tennis ball," he growled, though he had a feeling she would disobey just so he would do that.