Digiartists' Domain Community!
Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff (/showthread.php?tid=6298)

- DragonMasterX - 02-16-2007

Dot giggled, then looked around for more, "Hmm... come on, at least one! Please!" she thought out loud, then focuses her look onto the building to their side, the conglomerate towering a gigantic size upside and on the sides, "MALL!" the girl excitedly cheered, then sped off into it, also dragging Kurtz with her.

Mar smiled to the childy attitude, he wasn't really a mature one either. The dragon looked over Lumi, "Hey! Don't let her beat us!" he grinned sheepily, then hurried to a run to give chase to Ishana, not making it quite soon, since the Tavern was quite next to them.

- Kurtz - 02-16-2007

Waving his free arm about wildly, the dragon gave a slight meep, as he was dragged by Dot; his practical limb just floating and flapping up and down. "H-Hey, I think we hit the jackpot-"

- Erethzium - 02-16-2007

OOC: i'm kinda stopped in this RP until izzy_bear posts again. he/she hasnt posted since last sunday.

- DragonMasterX - 02-18-2007

OOC: Sorry to say it like this, but you can easily skip him, or as I like to say it better, make him static. You can ignore his characters, more than two days have passed.

IC:

Dot giggled, looking at the various places inside the mall to shop in, "Hey! Can you see a shoe shop around? I wanted to buy a new pair! Oh, and I wanna buy a new skirt, and a blouse too! Do you think there's one near here?" she asked, grinning as she looked at everywhere, confusing herself in her mind as she was far over excitement.

- Altima - 02-18-2007

ooc: same here, but disturbed was a major part of this rp...about half of us were having some kind of relationship with his characters...

Altima: i wanna get back to making love with Ayanes cudly body!!! T.T

IC: ishana quickly picked a small table for all of them to sit at, she quickly pulled the chair out for Lumi, eagerly waiting for some sort of compliment.

- Kurtz - 02-18-2007

OOC: For you're information, Disturbed is here. Altima, Disturbed will post soon, alright? Disturbed actually hasn't had the net for two days, so he has quite the valid reason.

IC:

As Lumi slowly walked in - last - she noticed Ishana had pulled out a chair for her. Or Mar. But she wanted at least a seat to sit down, so she took it, only getting a small thanks from the catgirl.

Kurtz continued to sweat-drop over Dot's excitement over the mall and shop plan, as he bit his lower lip. "Why oh why did I suggest this..." He gulped. "So, how about just one mall instead of two or three?"

- Altima - 02-18-2007

ooc: oh... i didnt know.. just seemed like he was hardly logging in...

IC: quickly pleased with the compliment, she pulled another chair for mar, and then sat down in her own chair.

- Disturbed - 02-18-2007

OOC: Sorry for making you guys wait ^^()

IC:

"I'm suprised nobody has then, you're definitly worth the trouble. You're so kind and gentle, you are aswell cute as a button." Disturbed gave her a soft smile still holding her paw in his. His blush deepened even more "Yoosei...w-would you like to go out or do something...I..I know I want to, but I dont want to press anything onto her too fast.."

< Altima and Ayane >

Ayane tilted her head back and moaned softly as his tongue snaked into her pussy. Her legs withed lightly feeling the twitch of his soft yet flexible tongue "Hhrrrr..y-yeaahhh~~." She murred loud and happly. Juices gently started to trickle from her cunny.

- Altima - 02-19-2007

as altima snaked his tongue inside her cunt, he began fondling her tail-hole with a claw. he pistoned his finger, pushing his finger in as deep as it would go, before puilling it back up.

OOC: ok...what happened to the scene with shadow, ebon and sha'vion? did they just dissapear?

- Disturbed - 02-19-2007

OOC: I am waiting on Cboy's response...

IC:

Ayane gasped at the sudden entrance of Altima's finger into her tailhole along with the lick "OOhhhh..g-god." Moaning louder her juices splurted out more juices out of her cunny aswell as a warm sensation deep inside her signaling her orgasm was near.