Digiartists' Domain Community!
Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff (/showthread.php?tid=6298)

- Kurtz - 02-04-2007

"Right. I'm alright for that." Lumi stated quickly, glancing at Mar, before sighing.

Giving a slight chuckle, Kurtz took the drink and gave a small thanks to Dot, before resting back in his seat; taking a sip of the coke to his muzzle. "Thanks, Dot."

- Disturbed - 02-04-2007

OOC: Thats why I wasnt posting anything...I was waiting for Yoosei to post :3

IC:

Disturbed already disbatched most of the guards of the outside wall aswell as the officer guarding the gate. As soon as he was slain the castle gate has openned...then he saw Zhao Yun's position "Oh nice move!! We'll get'em in a vice grip." he grinned eagerly as he moved Disturbed into the castle where he continued to hack down soldiers untill there was literally a sea of them then he unleashed his character's special move his sword spun around like a huge fan then slammed to the ground taking out all that was around him "Heh."

< Altima and Ayane >

"Yes you're doing a great job...you just seemed like you've done this before." she smiled at him softly "So...you've never been 'inside' a girl before?"

< Ebon and Shadow >

As the spankings grew harder the more aroused Ebon became her yelps were starting to end in deep murs as it felt really good to her. Her asscheeks bounced around franticly as they were struck by the paddle. Then her eyes glanced at Shadow's cock hanging out of his pants "What marvelous meat you have, master." she commented.

- Yoosei - 02-04-2007

Yoosei kept moving Zhao Yun around the shore. Making him slash Wu soldiers, one after another, letting a pile of corpses on the floor as he passes by. Zhao Yun

- cboy - 02-04-2007

Shadow let out an angry snarl, bringing the paddle down one last time before throwing it on the ground.

"I said 'don't speak unless spoken to' bitch. Perhaps more punishment is needed," he growled, suddenly spinning her onto her back and bounding her arms to the bed posts, spread in a Y shape. He then wrapped a length of cloth around her muzzle, sealing it shut. Leaning in close, he whispered "If you want to stop, just wrap your tail around your left leg," he said.

Resuming his dominating personality, he picked up a clothespin from the chest, glaring at his disobediant slave. He then opened it and let it snap closed over Ebon's left nipple.

- Altima - 02-04-2007

"i swear, i have never had sex... all i ever did was masturbate..." his cock twitched. "uhm... can you do what you were doing before? that felt good..." he said as he laid on his back.

- Disturbed - 02-04-2007

Disturbed gasped as she saw Yoosei's character being knocked down but his character was still inside the castle and hers was outside still "Oh crap..hold on I'll be there as soon as I can." Disturbed tried to slice his way to Zhao Yun's location. Hacking through enemy soldiers left and right moving forward withing the castle gates then saw a gate capton. Moving his character over he lept his character into the air and did the ground pound move entering in the battle.

< Shadow and Ebon >

In her mind Ebon grinned as she was moved around and bound to the bed, her massive breasts jiggled about as she moved then gagged. She eyed the clothespin and her tail began to wag a little bit. As the clothespin was clamped down over her nipple she let out a faint yelp, but her tail wagged a little faster.

< Ayane and Altima >

Ayane blinked and smiled "Oh you mean...this..?" the wolfess lowered her head to the dragon's member and gave the head a soft lick.

- Altima - 02-04-2007

Altima maoned slightly. "yes..that.."

- cboy - 02-04-2007

"You enjoying this, slut?" growled Shadow, seeing her wagging tail. He took another clothespin and clamped in on her other nipple, then reached back into chest and pulled out a wax candle and lighter.

"Think you'll enjoy this, bitch?" he sneered, lighting the wick and holding it over her belly, waiting for the first glob of melted wax to fall.

- Yoosei - 02-05-2007

Yoosei narrowed her eyes when she noticed one of Sun Ce

- Disturbed - 02-05-2007

Disturbed had finally disbatched the gate captian along with his guards which openned all the gates of the castle "I'll be right there." He moved his character to he outter walls where Zhao Yun should be. Taking down a few oncomming soldiers here and there. Then he finally arrived "The cavalry has arrived." he chimes as he made his character do the ground pound move he oh so loved doing openning battles "Lets take this fool out together! Then beer and pizza for everyone!" he chuckled.

< Ebon and Shadow >

As Shadow got out the candle and lighter her tail immediatly stopped..why the hell do I keep that in there?! Ebon all of a sudden grew quite quiet and braced herself for the hot wax about to fall upon her. It wasnt the hotness of the wax that worried her..it was...getting the wax out of her fur which is quite a chore to do in the shower.

< Altima and Ayane >

Ayane giggled softly to the dragon's answer as she continued to lightly lick at the member's head. She wanted his first blow job to be a memorable one so she wanted to make it as fun and pleasurable as possible.