Digiartists' Domain Community!
Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff (/showthread.php?tid=6298)

- Altima - 02-03-2007

"oh..." ishana breathed. "hi, mar. your just in time..." ishana walked over to him, and planted a kiss on his lips.

ooc: yes, she is a whore, isnt she?

- Kurtz - 02-03-2007

Lumi just simply shivered, and shook her head, before slowly getting up - stepping back. She just remained silent, before looking away. There was no way on earth she could accept this; that she had agreed... to just this common somebody.... this... nobody...

"Oh, uhhh..." He thought quietly to himself, before clicking his fingers. "Uhh.. just coke, I'm not in the mood for anything alcoholic at the moment..."

- Yoosei - 02-04-2007

DragonMasterX Wrote:And by the way guys, I think you are forgetting about Matt Ishida for a second there.

Thank you so much

- DragonMasterX - 02-04-2007

Dorothy giggled "Who said anything about alcohol?" she said, smiling, "Alcohol is for people to ask for suicide" she informed, then left to the bar, going for Kurtz's and her own drink.

Mar widened his eyes at the kiss, his heart suddenly stopped, then started pumping normally again. It was like a split second of a shock, but then everything went back to normal as he grabbed Ishana by her arms with his strong claws, "Dunno what got into you..." he said, looking into her eyes, "But I'm not quite into... easy ones" he said, lowering his ears, "Besides I think you are making Lumi here a bit uncomfortable..." he said, then beckoned with his head to the catgirl.

- Altima - 02-04-2007

"oh, well sorry..." ishana said disapointedly. "hard to control your actions when you're horny. sorry lumi..." she walked over to lumi and gave her a hug. "i guess you guys dont want me here..." she said dejectedly. " i'll get my stuff..."

- Kurtz - 02-04-2007

"H-hey, no-one said you had to go~" Lumi stated, trying to hug Ishana back quickly. "...R-Right, Mar?" She quickly looked at him. Although hard as it seemed to her, it was almost as if she was pleading with her eyes to Mar to try and convince her to stay.

Smiling softly, Kurtz slowly started to head for a seat, more typically, he tried to get one near a window, since he always liked a little light near the table. In the end, he did get one.

Dot soon returned with a glass bottle of coke, and with a Citrus flavored water, light of course. "It's on me" she courtiously said, giggling and handing the bottle to him along with two glasses she had brought.

Whoops- exceeded yourself over there Mar the dragon thought, rubbing his head a bit with a claw, before he saw Lumi's expression, "Well, hey, maybe you are right, maybe I was too harsh on you" Mar said, "I wouldn't like you to go, you are a cute girl, wouldn't like you out of here" he walked up to Ishana and behind her, then suddenly put his big claw on her shoulder, "Besides, you just caught me off guard, I really like how you kiss" he said, smiling.

- Altima - 02-04-2007

"oh, really? yay!" she gave the dragon a squeezy hug. Hook, Line, Stinker. This time i'm ready... "thank you so much." she kissed him on his cheek, then blushed. "sorry 'bout that..."

"Hey, no prob" he said, getting a bit sure of himself by then, "Well, if you two don't have a problem with it, why don't we go to that tavern near downtown? I'm sure we can fetch something there, I can forget about hunger if I drink enough" he grinned a bit to both the females.

- Altima - 02-04-2007

" ok, big boy... do you have a car? i got here by bus..." the fox said. she quickly latched onto his left arm, resting her head on his shoulder.