Digiartists' Domain Community!
Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff (/showthread.php?tid=6298)

- Altima - 01-28-2007

wow. hes kinda hot. ran through ishanas mind as she slowly undressed herself. so hes single... if i play my cards right...no...lumi may say something... wait...maybe i can seduce her AND mar...heheh...jackpot! she thought some more as she began to take a shower...

- Kurtz - 01-28-2007

Lumi huffed again, turning away slightly as she went to deal with her own stuff, which was still placed outside the room and outside the door.

Blinking twice, Kurtz gave a smile and closed his eyes, before chuckling, starting to take a moment to walk. "Guess so. Are we going then?"

- cboy - 01-28-2007

'Jeez, I'm going to break the world record for blushing at this rate,' thought Shadow, flushing as Ebon turned on the charm. He didn't know if she was just trying to get attention or what, but it was making him very uncomfortable.

"Uh...so, what're you two doing in this city? I'm hoping to get a job at the fire station," he said, trying to get a conversation going, hoping no one could see his uneasiness.

- Disturbed - 01-28-2007

Ayane took a deep breath and smiled "I hope to become a musician..rock is my favorite." she said softly

Ebon snapped out of her seductive look and sat up "I'm...not hungry...not for food anyway." she heard Ayane's answer and she jerked her head "Musicion? Rock?" she smiled happily "Girl you dont know how much that makes me smile."

- cboy - 01-28-2007

"Oh boy," said Shadow, already seeing where this was going. He could just imagine these two rock lovers, partying in his room all night with the music so loud you could hear it in space. Better stop by the store and buy some ear plugs sometime he thought.

- Altima - 01-28-2007

thinking that no-one else was all that interested in having a conversation with him.. he said" well, it seems you guys are getting along fine.. Ayane.. i dont feel like lingering here for too long... i still need to set up my room.. so is it ok if one of you guys drive her home?"

- Yoosei - 01-29-2007

< Disturbed and Yoosei >

Yoosei rubs her own chin gently while murring softly and then looks at Disturbed. "...well better like this... what games did you brought up with you?" she asks sweetly while smiling at Disturbed.

- Disturbed - 01-29-2007

Disturbed blushed deeply when she looked at him..he had to admit..she was extremely cute "W-well." The black wolf get up to the two tall towers that had his games neatly placed in them. He grabbed each one with each paw and put them forward. With his left paw her raised "Xbox games." with his right paw he raise "Playstation games" he said blushing lightly "I got all of the latest titles." he went in front of the Playstation tower and looked down "Let me see...oh here!!" the black wolf reached down and grabbed a case and showed it to her. It was Dynasty Warriors 5 for PS3 "How about this?" his blush grew more as he looked at her again...jeese shes cute.

< Tavern >

Ayane lowered her ears a bit hearing Altima was going to leave "Well umm..well I dont suppose Shadow can drive me back when we're done?" she looked at Shadow then Ebon

Ebon rubbed her chin...party pooper...."Shadow I dont suppose we have room for one more in your car?"

- cboy - 01-29-2007

"Sure, no problem," he said, finishing his drink. "You want to stay here for a while...or are you ready to go?" he asked, ordering a burger as his stomach suddenly grumbled in hunger, as well as another soda.

- Yoosei - 01-29-2007

Yoosei eyes widen slightly once she glanced upon the game the black wolf was showing her. She immediately stands and hurries to near him.