Digiartists' Domain Community!
Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Straight RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style (/showthread.php?tid=6061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Disturbed - 03-10-2007

The word rebel sent Saphire in an anger "How can you say we're rebels from all we want is the damn truth!!" she growled raised her staff quickly casting Fire1 on one of the guards dealing 346 fire damage.

< 7th Heaven: Basement >

Ayane had came down after shutting the bar down and plopped down on the sofa infront of the televison.

Disturbed walked over to a map on his room of Midgar grabbing a marker he crossed out the reactor they had just blew up and sighed "One more down..." he then turned and sighed deeply "You guys can stay here for the night if you want...its not five star hotel but its out of the streets and the possibility of being caught by Shinra.." he sighed once again and glanced up at the television "Next mission I'll pay you guys double of that...its gonna be even bigger than the one we just did..."

- Master Grim - 03-10-2007

"Huh? Rebel? Where?" Kiran said with a bloodthirsty grin, his claws having already slashed the Soldier Sapphire had attacked. (77 Damage FTW)

- Lazaforth - 03-10-2007

Name:Lazaforth

Race:human

Equipment: (custom made light armor,two gunknives,cross-chest holster, and a back pack)

Appearance:(like Vash-Stampede except the color of clothing is black and shorter hair with orange tinted sun glasses)

Materia: (Cure lv3, Exp up(lessens the amount of battles in order for a level up by 2%, double slash lv 1)

Limit Breaks: (Backlasher) It is a very dramatic -high resolution special. In other words it is realy realy cool, well for me I guess but other than that, not much, it just does 150-200 damage and decreases the opponents speed and agility by 10

Strength:140

Agility:110

Vitality:80

Magery:80

Willpower:100

Speed:110

HP:130

MP:50

-----------------------------Starts at Sector 7 The Slums------------------------

(Lazaforth works as a bouncer at the bar on sector 7 and upon his arrival at work he sees a commotion and investigates as tons of people flood the entrance of the bar)

- Yoosei - 03-11-2007

< 7th Heaven: Basement >

Yoosei bounces the bad of money softly in her paw. "Even bigger huh!!?... I like the sound of that already" she chuckles and swishes her tails slowly from one side to another. "And about staying here... don't mind if I do... as long as I don't feel cold I can even sleep on the ground near a corner" she chuckles softly once again.

- Lazaforth - 03-12-2007

(Lazaforth then waded through crowd trying to get to the entrance then when he got there he saw a girl lying on the ground lifeless)

Lazaforth:(gasps) What The!? hey.... Hey.... HEY!!!!

(Lazaforth nudges the girl but nothing happens then yells out to the crowd..)

Lazaforth:QUICK, SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR!!! THERES A GIRL OVER HEAR WHO NEEDS HELP!!!

(minutes later after the paramedics arrived. It turned out there was nothing they could do, the girl was already dead even before they got there)

Paramedic: Was she your sister?

Lazaforth:(while looking at the girl as the coroner took the body away) No, but tell me how did she die? Do you have any Ideas?

Paramedic: Sad to say but I guess she was just another rape victim.....

Lazaforth:........

Paramedic: Damn!!! It!!!!(fists clench) I just wonder why we have to live like this? where did the justice system go? DAMN!!! (he then punched the side of the ambulance with one hand........)

Paramedic: You know wha-.......

(when the paramedic looked back to where Lazaforth was just standing but he was no longer there)

(in a small alley Lazaforth was walking all dizzy then ends up sit against the wall wondering to himself If only I was there earlier..... If only was able to stop them... If only, if only, if only.. Puts both of his hands to his face then takes a deep breath...... Sighs stands up and walks away)

- Crimson Fox - 03-12-2007

"Humph, simple labels from a simple mind," retorted Crimson upon being called a rebel, his revolver already aimed for the first SOLDIER they were attacking. A Bolt spell soon shot forth, damaging the Shinra henchman for 305 damage. The electrocuted anthro-rat fell to the ground before returning to the planet.

Seeing his comrade fall, the second SOLDIER let loose a roar before charging forwards with his Hardedge, striking Crimson for 55 damage.

- Master Grim - 03-13-2007

Kiran laughed "Is it just me or is this simply too easy?" He rushed forward and slashed the remaining Solider, hitting again as he dodged back before the baka could react. (45+61=106 damage)

- Crimson Fox - 03-14-2007

"You're finished," said Crimson calmly before firing another round from his gun, the revolver striking the SOLDIER for 42 damage.

The Shinra henchman groaned as the bullet numbed his left arm, his hold on Hardedge weakened as he only managed to strike Kiran for 30 damage.

RE: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Kurtz - 03-16-2007

OOC: *sweat-drop*

IC:

"Bigger?" Kurtz chimed, looking at Yoosei, before then Disturbed. "Nice. So how long will that be away from now, do you reckon?"

RE: Final Fantasy 7 DaD Style - Disturbed - 03-16-2007

Saphire stepped forward raising her staff as she casts another Ice1 spell on the soldier dealing 381 ice damage.

< 7th Heaven >

Disturbed looked at the calender beside him then put one of his thick fingers on it "Tomarrow..late...you two can have this room if you want I'll take this one over here..." the bulky wolf went over into a dimly lit room then looked back "..make yourselves at home...got a big day tomarrow.." he said quite softly then shut the door behind him.